Over-Priced GTN Items

RPetrelli

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit yes that originally I did not agree with the asking price of the items I was after. That did not however stop me from getting them anyway. I am not a whiner, I don't whine about anything. If something bothers me, I just overcome the challenge. Try not having something negative to say for once in the reply to a post. I just think people should get a fair deal but if no one is offering one, that isn't going to stop me from doing anything.

Did I say whining? I used the word complaining, which to me has completely different connotations. Complaints can very often be legitimate. I also don't think I was being negative - I am genuinely confused by your thread. You have contradicted yourself completely in it, after all. Yet you don't seem to be acknowledging this at all, or the fact that you are now giving out the same advice that other posters gave you.

I changed my mind. Keep hatin and see where it gets you. But I am moving in a forward direction, not backwards. I only feel sorry for a few minutes for anyone who can't every be anything but negative towards others. Looks like I still come out on top. Now I'm done.