swtorPaladin Begerin channel

siegeshot

Good games tonight everyone. That was a lot of fun! :) Lots and lots of participation. :D

Also thanks everyone for the messages, pm's, posts, etc. of all the kind and supportive words. It's much appreciated.

Take care!

To the rest of you.. I'm not making these vids for you anyway, so just keep on being yourselves of course. :rak_03:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good games tonight everyone. That was a lot of fun! :) Lots and lots of participation. :D

Also thanks everyone for the messages, pm's, posts, etc. of all the kind and supportive words. It's much appreciated.

Take care!

To the rest of you.. I'm not making these vids for you anyway, so just keep on being yourselves of course. :rak_03:

No one posting on this thread anymore gives a damn about you or your terrible game play vids.

I am going to lay down how ranked is appearing to work out at this time for you guys.

Ranked is mostly kickball for now which are officially Wednesdays and Saturdays hosted by Ryshaz, Currik or Juniormonk. Unofficially however kickball goes on everyday with 2-3 groups since people contact me when I am on and get me to set it up. Now for ranked official times for ranked that I will not let kickball interrupt is set for Fridays at 7-9 central time the times are unofficial due to the lack of teams that will queue. However the day is set in stone anyone who wants to come on and face melt me and my team can. Teams that I know currently queue for ranked at this time include Bro and bade and their friends. A mixture of Ryshaz and Teuts friends and Liscil and infamous.

Now for the part where I talk about the kickball against premades. We do not care as long as the premise is close to the same ability as our kickball teams this is so that we can keep it fair. I wish I could help you guys on pub side create kickball and actually have some fun close to what is going on, on imp side. I especially apologize to Liscil, Feken , Mallo and Zeeth. I wish I could get you guys firmly set in some sort of pvp system for ranked that you guys clearly deserve for being outstanding players, but sadly I have lost most of my connections to pub side due to me not having Shajeed on this server any longer. This being said I will gladly move aside and let you guys take my spot in kickball on imp side if you guys ever want to have some fun.

Sadly I must get a little bit nasty in this post, I have read every single post in this forum thread. I am not happy at what I have been seeing in our servers community as a whole on the forums which are supposed to be the mature place where serious players can discuss strategies with one another and where friends can get with other friends. The forums lately have been hate filled thread after hate filled thread,(I must admit I have played my part and I am sorry to the community.), I bring this up because I have seen to many yellow posts about stupid things than I like to once you hit 2 in the same section of the forum specifically a server forum it is enough we need to find other ways to outlet our anger towards one another. My suggestion would to make a entire thread about how Ryshaz is a noob, I myself can think of hundreds if not thousands of flaws. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's feet just enough is enough.

I am going to lay down how ranked is appearing to work out at this time for you guys.

Ranked is mostly kickball for now which are officially Wednesdays and Saturdays hosted by Ryshaz, Currik or Juniormonk. Unofficially however kickball goes on everyday with 2-3 groups since people contact me when I am on and get me to set it up. Now for ranked official times for ranked that I will not let kickball interrupt is set for Fridays at 7-9 central time the times are unofficial due to the lack of teams that will queue. However the day is set in stone anyone who wants to come on and face melt me and my team can. Teams that I know currently queue for ranked at this time include Bro and bade and their friends. A mixture of Ryshaz and Teuts friends and Liscil and infamous.

Now for the part where I talk about the kickball against premades. We do not care as long as the premise is close to the same ability as our kickball teams this is so that we can keep it fair. I wish I could help you guys on pub side create kickball and actually have some fun close to what is going on, on imp side. I especially apologize to Liscil, Feken , Mallo and Zeeth. I wish I could get you guys firmly set in some sort of pvp system for ranked that you guys clearly deserve for being outstanding players, but sadly I have lost most of my connections to pub side due to me not having Shajeed on this server any longer. This being said I will gladly move aside and let you guys take my spot in kickball on imp side if you guys ever want to have some fun.

Sadly I must get a little bit nasty in this post, I have read every single post in this forum thread. I am not happy at what I have been seeing in our servers community as a whole on the forums which are supposed to be the mature place where serious players can discuss strategies with one another and where friends can get with other friends. The forums lately have been hate filled thread after hate filled thread,(I must admit I have played my part and I am sorry to the community.), I bring this up because I have seen to many yellow posts about stupid things than I like to once you hit 2 in the same section of the forum specifically a server forum it is enough we need to find other ways to outlet our anger towards one another. My suggestion would to make a entire thread about how Ryshaz is a noob, I myself can think of hundreds if not thousands of flaws. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's feet just enough is enough.

Why are you so random Ryshaz? No one was even talking about it on this thread and you just wrote an essay on ranked.

Edited by Haivon

its all good.. im not expecting a whole buncha ranked on this server.. I enjoy it when I can though.

I wish I could do some kickball with ya.. but my imps are all on bastion now :(

Edited by SnowmanSD

its all good.. im not expecting a whole buncha ranked on this server.. I enjoy it when I can though.

I wish I could do some kickball with ya.. but my imps are all on bastion now :(

The games today against Infamous where great fun cheers to Feken for putting a team together

ggs.

Let me guess...you grouped with a pre-made, finally won a game and proceeded to shower them with praise in yet another outstanding display of your ongoing hypocrisy?

Edited by BuzzingFridge

Let me guess...you grouped with a pre-made, finally won a game and proceeded to shower them with praise in yet another outstanding display of your ongoing hypocrisy?

What are you talking about? premades are only from elitist guilds, casuals who group with friends are just that! casuals who group with friends.

What are you talking about? premades are only from elitist guilds, casuals who group with friends are just that! casuals who group with friends.

Meh, depends on your definition of premade.

I've always considered one to be a group of players who have specced their team in the three roles. Thus, a bunch of people getting together that fill the roles of tank, healer, and DPS are essentially a premade imo.

You can have bad and good premades because of this, and the classification of "group" is something I use to describe people who just get together to compete/play (IE, 4 really good DPS players in a group isn't a premade).

So while most elitist guilds usually run in premades to farm regs, it's not like you can't see one without an Infamous, GD, or some other PvP guild's tag. At least, by my standards.

Take care!

GGs Samus! Don't listen to the haters you're fun to group with and Vonbliss and I listened to your videos for 2 hours last night! The commentary makes us laugh especially when we're in it :p

By the way see my sig for what carrots mean ;D

Edited by Rynis

GGs Samus! Don't listen to the haters you're fun to group with and Vonbliss and I listened to your videos for 2 hours last night! The commentary makes us laugh especially when we're in it :p

Funny that I offered to get him with a good group and got no response but he ends up finding you guys anyway. Lol

By the way, did I make it into any of the videos? I did a lot of wall banging but idgaf I'm a gangsta

Funny that I offered to get him with a good group and got no response but he ends up finding you guys anyway. Lol

By the way, did I make it into any of the videos? I did a lot of wall banging but idgaf I'm a gangsta

Yeah I always see Ksenia in the vids and last night you were in a couple on dressy :D

LOLOLOL!!! I finally get it. I'm glad you guys liked my vids and commentary. I had an absolute blast. I'm glad people like my commentary, it makes me very very happy to hear that.

I didn't respond because I don't need help finding groups. The point of my videos is to show people how to find groups of like-minded players on their own, do a good job, have fun, and cope with the haters.

They mentioned ranked being alive on this server so I gave the times and dates for when it is.

Yep, ranked is plenty alive on Begeren though people continue to say otherwise. I think we covered already why that probably is.

Edited by siegeshot

I didn't respond because I don't need help finding groups. The point of my videos is to show people how to find groups of like-minded players on their own, do a good job, have fun, and cope with the haters.

We on the same page there because those were the exact people I was referring to. And believe it or not, they premade often (gasp!!!) GGs anyways.