swtorPaladin Begerin channel

siegeshot

"im the best ur all badz l2p noob go cry 2 ur mommy becuz u lost in a video game ur mad go outside and smell the fresh air u scrawny pale a*s white boy livin in ur mommas basement fgt scrub #yoloswag #247 #3604lyf #bestatswtorfukdah8ers"

amidoinitrite?

The word "momma" should be in place of "mommy"

No cool kid would say that. L2 trash talk, noob

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*

Guess I'll have to repeat 'Trashtalking 101' next semester. Since when did you have a fancy signature/avatar, by the way?

Just got one, picked it up in "Being a Forum Warrior 101". Who knew a gen ed would be useful!

Great actually, though I'm sure you're very proud your name is known on a star wars website.

Ohhh the irony. Coming from the guy that probably has the highest posts per day ratio on the forums (teehee) :rolleyes: You must be mighty proud of yourself ol'buddy. :)

Oh, I almost forgot, why'd you lie to me booboo? I'm all sad now :( You could have told me that you aren't on Bastion, that you don't play with Midian, and that you moved to BC... :rak_evil:

And, you know what, the best part is I know why (teehee) :o

#GFproblems #Dafydil #Getrejectedson #Datingonastarwarswebsite

Not only did you waste money to get away from someone that didn't want to be with you (in a star wars game I may add), but you actually talk about Bastion like you know what's going on. You're actually wasting time convincing yourself and others around you that you are ''someone'' in a SW game... try again, and harder next time.

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you bust a troll.

PS: I don't care if I post on the forums, boohoo, you said you were gonna quit the game and came back,

#next

EDIT: I almost forgot, since you like these sooo much...

#tryhard #notthatyou'llgethardinthenextfewyears

Edited by Yormik

Ohhh the irony. Coming from the guy that probably has the highest posts per day ratio on the forums (teehee) :rolleyes: You must be mighty proud of yourself ol'buddy. :)

Oh, I almost forgot, why'd you lie to me booboo? I'm all sad now :( You could have told me that you aren't on Bastion, that you don't play with Midian, and that you moved to BC... :rak_evil:

And, you know what, the best part is I know why (teehee) :o

#GFproblems #Dafydil #Getrejectedson #Datingonastarwarswebsite

Not only did you waste money to get away from someone that didn't want to be with you (in a star wars game I may add), but you actually talk about Bastion like you know what's going on. You're actually wasting time convincing yourself and others around you that you are ''someone'' in a SW game... try again, and harder next time.

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you bust a troll.

PS: I don't care if I post on the forums, boohoo, you said you were gonna quit the game and came back,

#next

EDIT: I almost forgot, since you like these sooo much...

#tryhard #notthatyou'llgethardinthenextfewyears

I don't even know who that is but welcome back.

SAMUS! Lets wreck some face tonight!

As my brother and I used to say on WarCraft 3 / StarCraft 2, "Time to hurt some feelings." Of course in swtor the hurt feelings are coming from people not liking how I play, not because I'm doing particularly well. :p

I'll be on in about 15 min.

Edit: If you don't like how I play, please refrain from watching my videos. You can continue using the thread though, I don't mind. :rak_03:

Edited by siegeshot

Lol, little big shot here did research on you Teuty.

Don't know what's more pathetic. Talks about how he's above posting in these forums and wasting time, yet here he is, doing research and looking for dirt.

Shizzzzz, next thing you know, this guy is going to pull a Neo and make an evidence video about....

Oh wait.

Neo, is that you? :D

Don't know what's more pathetic. Talks about how he's above posting in these forums and wasting time, yet here he is, doing research and looking for dirt.

Shizzzzz, next thing you know, this guy is going to pull a Neo and make an evidence video about....

Oh wait.

but but .. my toons are on bastion #compulsiveliar

As my brother and I used to say on WarCraft 3 / StarCraft 2, "Time to hurt some feelings." Of course in swtor the hurt feelings are coming from people not liking how I play, not because I'm doing particularly well. :p

I'll be on in about 15 min.

Edit: If you don't like how I play, please refrain from watching my videos. You can continue using the thread though, I don't mind. :rak_03:

Spamming missile blast as a powertech and playing a powertech as a ranged class is not doing it well. $35 over paypal il teach you how to play a Powertech any spec correct.

Oh wait.

Lets bring up some facts here. Everything else is irrelevant really.. I posted between 10-20 posts in the last weeks... 10-20 in the last year. I bet you can do the math... (proof - look it up on my profile)

HBU Zuuuuuu? If I'm pathetic, I don't know what you are..

Spamming missile blast as a powertech and playing a powertech as a ranged class is not doing it well. $35 over paypal il teach you how to play a Powertech any spec correct.

You don't have to watch my vids if you don't like how I play, and I don't want your 35$.