Imperial Edict GR-1NC4

CourtneyWoods

Its annoying that when I read this article it footnotes it saying the event runs until 1st of January. Here I am on the 1st of January ready to run my last few snowballs and collect my rewards and I find it has finished. Looking at the community page I see there is a Special Events page hidden away somewhere on the site that gives the finish time as being 10am GMT!!

I don't believe that it was made very clear either that the vendor would not be around after that date so that you could cash in the snowballs you had collected like you can with the Gree Vendors.

As a side note its also a pain in the butt that the timing of these events seem to favour the American players. recently we had 2xp weekend extended to include thanksgiving however in this event while a lot of Europeans would not be back to work until Monday 6th the DEVS decide to conclude the event effectively on New Years Eve.

It seems that when you DO try and participate fully in these Events you are kicked in the nuts by missing oddly timed deadlines. Developers comments welcome if you are reading.

I was prepared this time, but this exact thing happened with Double XP (the most recent occurrence) to me. Got my Sentinel to 55, all happy and everything... kinda not feeling so great about leveling the commando but okay lets go... start doing a quest... erm... why is my XP bar green and not glowing yellow... *looks where the XP logo should be* "DOH"

It's not like they lied, but they should have made it more clear that it ends on the first second of the 1st, not at the end of it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic