Why can't I make a fat chick???

DanikasDad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree that body type 4 female should match body type 4 male, I wonder what would happen to the current body type 4 female? After all, this is my favourite body type in this game and I think this body looks the most healthy of them all. So, maybe a new body type 5 would be needed then. ;)

I also agree that body type 4 male is not the fat-kinda guy but these powerlifters or whatever they are called. When I came home the other night, I zapped through telly channels and there was such a powerlifting-competition on Eurosport channel. The guys had to carry something heavy in their hands and hold up their arms in front of their body, above the chest. These guys looked exactly like my body type 4 character - except for the painful facial expressions they made. ;)

Yet both are fairly slender. And I clearly stated that 4 is not anorexic. I want a chick like what you would see in walmart. lots of rolls and a super wide hips.

Well as a non-American that would be an invisible chick (woman) for me.

Also as a non-American I would like to add that I would personally never like to see anyone that fat, male or female, with the exception of Jo Brand who is funny as heck.

my guess would be because of trolling... a lot of trolls like to make their characters as visually offensive/repulsive as possible... i have seen this many times in PlayStation Home where trolls will make their Avi's in such a way purely to annoy or agitate other players... they often go so far as to add extreme racial stereotypes to the mix for added offensiveness... i surely hope this is not the OPs intention, but years of seeing such behavior i'm naturally skeptical when i see a thread title like the one here...

Just because some animator put a 6 pack on his gut doesn't make him defined or not fat. He has saggy man *****, and a gut. He is fat. And I love him for it, and wish to make him a wife.

BIOWARE LET ME MAKE A FAT CHICK.

Please, No! :p

Well as a non-American that would be an invisible chick (woman) for me.

cause fat chicks would remove the companion romance options

These replies highlight why there is no fat chick option. People already use BT4 males to make fun of heavy people. I've seen too many to count with names meant to mock. Throw in the sexism in the above comments and fat chicks would be even worse.

So says the IRL "bigger than BT4 female" chick. The last thing I want is fat shaming in a video game cause I make a character with my body type and the people with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old who have probably never seen a real woman want to run around going "EWWWW GROSS LOL FAT CHICK SO FUNNY." ;)

I agree that there should be more Body types for both males and females. Customization is key, and when building a character, I want to look exactly how I want to look.

If I want to have fat saggy jowls, and a huge rear end, let me. If I want to be skeletor, let me. If I want to be a normal sized Alien/Human let me. Who cares what *I* make my character look like, as long as I am happy with it?

I'm always for MORE customization, and adding in more Body styles is a great idea.

Wouldn't make sense. Even the "fat" bodies are still athletically built because your characters are heroes.

Just look at how all the storylines play out. With all the training, running and fighting the PCs do, they wouldn't realistically look anything like some random fatty on a scooter in Walmart.

I agree that there should be more Body types for both males and females. Customization is key, and when building a character, I want to look exactly how I want to look.

If I want to have fat saggy jowls, and a huge rear end, let me. If I want to be skeletor, let me. If I want to be a normal sized Alien/Human let me. Who cares what *I* make my character look like, as long as I am happy with it?

I'm always for MORE customization, and adding in more Body styles is a great idea.

Nah. Edited by SenatorPalpaTANG

Wouldn't make sense. Even the "fat" bodies are still athletically built because your characters are heroes.

Just look at how all the storylines play out. With all the training, running and fighting the PCs do, they wouldn't realistically look anything like some random fatty on a scooter in Walmart.

Nah.

Why "Nah"? Personal Preference? You can stick with the 4 originals if they add more. No harm done to you.

Why "Nah"? Personal Preference? You can stick with the 4 originals if they add more. No harm done to you.

It would be a waste of resources. They'd have to tweak all the armor meshes in the game for each new body type (hell we haven't even gotten a hood-down toggle yet) just so people could choose random, niche body types that don't even fit the characters' story. Like a "Skeletor" warrior/knight.

It would be pointless.

Edited by SenatorPalpaTANG

These replies highlight why there is no fat chick option. People already use BT4 males to make fun of heavy people. I've seen too many to count with names meant to mock. Throw in the sexism in the above comments and fat chicks would be even worse.

So says the IRL "bigger than BT4 female" chick. The last thing I want is fat shaming in a video game cause I make a character with my body type and the people with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old who have probably never seen a real woman want to run around going "EWWWW GROSS LOL FAT CHICK SO FUNNY." ;)

I think you might have misunderstood mine, I meant that as a Non-American I don't see people in WalMart, because there isn't a Walmart near me, or even in my country. Not having fun at the expense of fat people, the second part of my posts was an oblique reference to the fact that you don't often see people that fat outside of America (some but not as many). Britain (where I live) has plenty of fat people, just not to that extreme.

I figured Bioware always just wanted guys to be bigger than the females. Typical stereotyped garbage, ya know?

So, as you noticed, they dont have a fat female like Body Type 4 Male. They also dont have a super tall female as tall as the tallest male toon we can create. Oddly enough, the Voss females for example are taller than all female characters we can create ourselves.

BIOWARE is raciest and against anything that is not appealing to their eye! thus the reason for all humanoid choices and skinny females..... well that and they are lazy as all get out.

SWG and ESO are the only two games that ive seen that actually let you make your toon look however you want, tall, short, skinny, fat. when a game gives you that much freedom its amazing and usually soo much fun... to bad ESO game play sucks so hard B^(

in the star wars universe there aren't any fat chicks. the reason for this is simple.. all fat chicks are fed to rancors. rancors eat alot.. therefore a complete scarcity of fat chicks.

you don't remember return of the jedi very well do ya?? the fat dancer in Jaba's palace?? B^P and Jaba fed the skinny one to the rancor B^P

Nah.

you should watch the new Hobbit movie... the fat Dwarf kicks *** and moves around like a bunny yet he is still FAT

Type 1 would be a Teenager or healthy Asian build.

Type 2 is what most American women strive for, a healthy build.

Type 3 is ... healthy amazon, if nothing else.

Type 4 is just healthy in the female case, and as someone else said... wrestler build. But healthy still.

They need a type 5, which would be a Snorlax build. 100% Obese but still looks like it'd kill people, like a Sumo Wrestler.