Premade vs. Pug problem is solved!

WrykilX

Premade players: Grow a sack and do ranked. Problem solved! Thanks for your feedback!

The problem with this statement is that the correlation in having a sack and ranked games doesn't really apply. Limiting ranked to arenas only has torn this game apart even more. If 8 man RWZ were still available(though no one did them at the time in fear of being crushed and thus a vicious cycle of premades in WZ has come around again), I believe things may be better but ultimately not sure. They didn't really try to have them together to find out so we have no way of being for sure. However, statements like this just do not make sense.

It would be like me saying, "hey pugs...learn to be social and make friends". Is the problem really that they can't make friends or aren't social? If so then :(

Edited by Master_Nate

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simplest solution is to just quit the match if you see a well known premade wait few mins then reque. I do the same thing if one team has no healers and the other has 2+ healers... especially if there Operative/Scoundrel healers...

Bioware is never going to change the regular warzones so just bail when the teams are lopsided.

Herp *********** derp your right. U know what we should just remove the solo q option, that way everyone can play WZs the way you want you......*********** *******.

The problem with this statement is that the correlation in having a sack and ranked games doesn't really apply. Limiting ranked to arenas only has torn this game apart even more. If 8 man RWZ were still available(though no one did them at the time in fear of being crushed and thus a vicious cycle of premades in WZ has come around again), I believe things may be better but ultimately not sure. They didn't really try to have them together to find out so we have no way of being for sure. However, statements like this just do not make sense.

It would be like me saying, "hey pugs...learn to be social and make friends". Is the problem really that they can't make friends? If so then :(

They make precise sense. If you want to do group play, do group play that is remotely challenging instead of bombing your community with unfair play. This community just isn't meant for PvP. All these faux-hard-asses ganging up on inferior competition. It's pathetic, really.

I have friends in game, I just don't group with them to **** on my entire server and drive off new players with ridiculous advantages like our mumble and our teamwork built over several games.

Edited by Stanimir

Herp *********** derp your right. U know what we should just remove the solo q option, that way everyone can play WZs the way you want you......*********** *******.

Quitting is actually not even a bad suggestion. Although, quitting the game entirely is a better option. There is seriously zero point to 3/4 of the PvP matches I play. We're done before we even step foot on the playfield. We're done by the time I look to see who the other team is. I have things to do, I'm not going to waste my time feeding panty-waists taking advantage of people because they can't do ranked.

They make precise sense. If you want to do group play, do group play that is remotely challenging instead of bombing your community with unfair play. This community just isn't meant for PvP. All these faux-hard-asses ganging up on inferior competition. It's pathetic, really.

I have friends in game, I just don't group with them to **** on my entire server and drive off new players with ridiculous advantages like our mumble and our teamwork.

I still don't see how one having a sack or not determines their entrance into ranked games. Girls can not compete? :cool:

On a more serious note, I get your post more now. Your explanation makes more sense and that is what I was curious on what it is you actually meant. Instead of being clear, you routed to silly banter about sacks and hard-asses...you want to talk about the community in PvP and act like you aren't part of the problem but you are.

We are talking about regs and even deeper we are talking about a video game...people like you take things to a whole new level of serious buisness and while your point is understood your delivery is ridic and adds nothing to the topic(granted this is a spoof thread :eek:). Yet, here you are spouting off about sacks.

Regs are wear you learn and practice...regs are wear you blow off steam and enjoy yourself...regs are for everyone. You don't like the way they are yet you participate in them and then complain when you have friends to do ranked with yourself. So what is really the problem ? Do you not liked ranked arenas or something?

Edited by Master_Nate

I only premade to farm weak and helpless pugs that's all I do we make premade macros that turn us into super Jedi if I join a wz and there no pugs to farm we just quit and wait for the next game

Combined with the power of VoIP to form the utimate pug stomping pain machine we call him pugatron the nightmare of all the weak helpless pugs out there hiding quaking in their boots Muahahahahah just you try and stop us

We will make you uninstall

I only premade to farm weak and helpless pugs that's all I do we make premade macros that turn us into super Jedi if I join a wz and there no pugs to farm we just quit and wait for the next game

Combined with the power of VoIP to form the utimate pug stomping pain machine we call him pugatron the nightmare of all the weak helpless pugs out there hiding quaking in their boots Muahahahahah just you try and stop us

We will make you uninstall

Pugs use the force while premades use VoIP!

Although, quitting the game entirely is a better option.

That's exactly what I am doing as of today/tomorrow. I hope the PvP in this game works itself out better for everyone but after 2 years, I don't have much hope for it to improve. Best of luck to you.

Edited by Master_Nate

that wont solve the problem, since the premade teams has huuuge advantage with voice comm, powerhealers, hi ranking gear and prior experiance of co-op togeather.

Grouping 3 random friends would still be same as PUG since most new player lack the ubergear, voice comm, and powerhealers backing them up.

Wait so in order to get full top tier gear I just have to join a group? You mean all those hours I spent grinding gear could have been instantly bypassed by simply hitting join group?! :eek:

Wait so in order to get full top tier gear I just have to join a group? You mean all those hours I spent grinding gear could have been instantly bypassed by simply hitting join group?! :eek:

Here is the point you are not getting. People are not spending hours and hours grinding for gear while not looking for a group. See, most of the pvpers out there are casual pvpers. What that means is in order to make the majority of the community happy there needs to be a way for casual players to log in and warzone. While taking breaks to live a real life, and come back to the game. Not everyone out there lives and breaths MMO's. Most people out there are not in the one or two pvp guilds on the servers ruining the fun for everyone, because they are to afraid to do ranked. Just today I sat in ranked que for over an hour with no pop. At the same time premade teams are recking face in regular warzones.

Maybe you could use your imagination to come up with something constructive to the conversation instead of, well you know.

Here is the point you are not getting. People are not spending hours and hours grinding for gear while not looking for a group. See, most of the pvpers out there are casual pvpers. What that means is in order to make the majority of the community happy there needs to be a way for casual players to log in and warzone. While taking breaks to live a real life, and come back to the game. Not everyone out there lives and breaths MMO's. Most people out there are not in the one or two pvp guilds on the servers ruining the fun for everyone, because they are to afraid to do ranked. Just today I sat in ranked que for over an hour with no pop. At the same time premade teams are recking face in regular warzones.

Maybe you could use your imagination to come up with something constructive to the conversation instead of, well you know.

My guilds casual we form groups to pvp.... being casual doesn't equal playing solo

And if you sat in the solo ranked queue for over an hr with no pops maybe you would have better luck in the group ranked if there's so many premades about.

Edited by Ren_simp

My guilds casual we form groups to pvp.... being casual doesn't equal playing solo

And if you sat in the solo ranked queue for over an hr with no pops maybe you would have better luck in the group ranked if there's so many premades about.

This problem is for the devs to solve asap. They have to be able to create a good Q for both grouped and solo players for regular WZ.

Hey everyone!

There's a lot of upset players going around complaining about having to face premades in warzones.

I sympathize. I'm sure it can be quite frustrating.

But fear not, there's a solution to your problem!

It's a grand solution that requires no resources from the Dev team that is already strapped down designing your next great PvE adventure!

The solution is actually pretty epic. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that you'll never have to stress about this issue ever again!

Heck, you might actually kick yourself when you realize you could have thought of it yourself!

Ready?

Make 3 friends, form a group, and que up!

Sometimes the answer is so simple it's just crazy...

YOU'RE WELCOME!

mate good post but your wasting your time as there arnt a lot of upset people its the same 10 or so people spamming the forums in as many different posts as they can to try and make this an issue when frankly its not

Edited by fleshtaker

mate good post but your wasting your time as there arnt a lot of upset people its the same 10 or so people spamming the forums in as many different posts as they can to try and make this an issue when frankly its not

I can fill the whole PVP forums thread page with posts and thread of ppl complaining of the current system. Its not 10 ppl its a huge amount of the player base Im talking about. But theres the same 5-6 premade pro-talkers that are trying to argument agianst us. We do know that your premade runners trying to save your lil privilage to stomp noob PUGs. And thats wrong, it kills the game.

Hey everyone!

There's a lot of upset players going around complaining about having to face premades in warzones.

It's a grand solution that requires no resources from the Dev team that is already strapped down designing your next great PvE adventure!

The solution is actually pretty epic. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that you'll never have to stress about this issue ever again!

Heck, you might actually kick yourself when you realize you could have thought of it yourself!

Ready?

YOU'RE WELCOME!

This does not solve the premade problem at all.

You see, the core of the problem is not that 4 players grouped up together before the match rather than after.

The core of the problem is GOOD PLAYERS fighting BAD PLAYERS.

What does this have to do with premades?

There are always GOOD PLAYERS *and* BAD PLAYERS queueing for any given match.

Without premades, the GOOD PLAYERS would be spread around and mixed with the BAD PLAYERS, on both sides. This leads to a balanced match.

Premade mechanism, however, allows for the GOOD PLAYERS to be CONCENTRATED together, removing the BAD PLAYERS they would otherwise be grouped with from their side's lineup. This causes one side of the match get a high concentration of good players while the other side still gets the default good/bad mix. And the other side gets throughoughly stomped as a result.

The Premade mechanism ALLOWS THIS INBALANCE TO HAPPEN.

Your solution solves nothing, because the bad players forming a premade just increases the concentration of bad players even further, making the inbalance even worse.

The only solution that works is

1, forbid premades altogether, removing the mechanism allowing for high concentrations of good players, OR

2, making sure if one side has high concentration of good players, the other side does as well (e.g matchmaking))

Edited by Sharee

Ah, laziness does not grant you a right to complain! :D

Problem has been solved!

You're trying too hard. 1/10

Do you ever do Solo Q for ranked? The devs implemented this feature to help ease the tension from players who insist premades are the devil. You now have the option to Q solo and not worry about premades. Is this why you Q for regs and avoid solo ranked, to achieve easy wins? Or do you lack courage, as you so put it?

Two words. Queue synching.

Edited by Helig

And you don't think that will happen if they were to introduce split reg queues or if they removed grouping?

Meh, without mechanisms that would actively prevent the same people from getting grouped together multiple times (ergo, Bill was with Bob last match - they won't be placed on the same team in the next Arena match), solo queue will never work properly.

But, aside that, there's more incentive to queue sync in solo ranked queue than it would be for solo reg queue - for obvious reasons.

Meh, without mechanisms that would actively prevent the same people from getting grouped together multiple times (ergo, Bill was with Bob last match - they won't be placed on the same team in the next Arena match), solo queue will never work properly.

But, aside that, there's more incentive to queue sync in solo ranked queue than it would be for solo reg queue - for obvious reasons.

Obviously for ranked commendations but the main argument for all these freakin threads is premades want easy competition and if that is truly the case with that logic there will be players queue syncing for reg warzones.

This problem is for the devs to solve asap. They have to be able to create a good Q for both grouped and solo players for regular WZ.

So then yesterday you started another thread and first post you say

" We want premades to move to ranked wz only"

So what is it you want Unclesam? I saw post in another thread where you said you were full gear, so why aren't you running ranked solo que? The only thing I can figure is you like to stomp fresh 55's but don't want a challenge yourself, otherwise you would do solo ranked, which completely fits what you want, random groups, no more premades.

You have threatened to leave if nothing is done, two years, nothing done, leave already, this game obviously isn't for you.

Hey everyone!

Ready?

YOU'RE WELCOME!

LOL LOL EPIC LOL LOL. Perfect thread!!!

I can fill the whole PVP forums thread page with posts and thread of ppl complaining of the current system. Its not 10 ppl its a huge amount of the player base Im talking about. But theres the same 5-6 premade pro-talkers that are trying to argument agianst us. We do know that your premade runners trying to save your lil privilage to stomp noob PUGs. And thats wrong, it kills the game.

There is no "I" in "everyone" however there is one in "minority"

Edited by Zoom_VI

Actually its only the same 5-8 people saying there needs to be no change. While the rest are upset. Keep lying to yourself and watch your pvp pool get smaller and smaller.