PLEASE fix the lighting of the GREEN LIGHTSABER!

OfaraAerno

This issue with the green lightsaber has been going on after beta. I believe you guys tinkered with the lighting of the sabers.. You had it right on the dot in the beta, why can't it be fixed? I've read several of forums on here about it, I think something needs to be done, especially for us big Star Wars fans who follow the movie lightsaber colors. Not a yellow-green color.

This link shows it in the beta, it was PERFECT! It looks like Qui-Gon Jinn's (movie color) green lightsaber. Also, if you guys can't fix the lighting for some sort, why not release an Emerald crystal or something? I hope you guys look into this one of these times, thank you.

(When the green was perfect

)

Does anyone else agree? I've been seeing people complaining of not having a real red crystal also, which I personally think it is okay. But, why not release a new Green and Red crystal for Christmas coming up, since it is Christmas and those are the colors obviously :p. Edited by OfaraAerno

Does anyone else agree? I've been seeing people complaining of not having a real red crystal also, which I personally think it is okay. But, why not release a new Green and Red crystal for Christmas coming up, since it is Christmas and those are the colors obviously :p.

Those people complaining about not having a real red crystal have a red crystal. What they don't have is a proper Red Cartel Crystal.

What they have is Blood Red which is actually Blood Orange.

Green on the other hand actually has 2 green cartel crystals that look like different shades of green but are still Green none the less.

Good point on the red, it is true. Yes I understand about the green. But the good looking green was there in beta till they changed the lighting. I'm just a star wars fan that loves my proper green for a lightsaber. It looked well in every other video game. Edited by OfaraAerno