PvP Community Event with your Host Pacifism

PacifismActivist

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll talk to jooling soon; he has had a busy week.

thanks man, nice to see you're back, someone told me you quit or something, I would be down to duel you I honestly think I could only beat you in rage unless I practice my carnage or anni for a few hours before we duel

Edited by PacifismActivist

Toon(s) name(s): Raye

Toon(s) class(es): Scoundrel

Preferred spec(s): Scrapper

Comment(s): I may not be able to make it at that time, but I will try. For locations I'd suggest the Ilum PvP area under the dome, since it has bolster and warzone medpacs are usable (if you want to allow that). Another option could be the Promenade on Nar Shaddaa.

oh man I've raped you on your sage, sorry man

Actually It isnt my sage as i was on realchow and just faced you and vanier earlier. but you did smack me up on realchow ;)

Sowa and vanier are my buds..just putting them down for them.

Actually It isnt my sage as i was on realchow and just faced you and vanier earlier. but you did smack me up on realchow ;)

Sowa and vanier are my buds..just putting them down for them.

vanier is the name of the rival CEGEP (pre-university) of the one I went to (Dawson College), so I focus him simply because of that

Aciddropper reminds me of this time I dropped two double blotters of Sid and basically witnessed the most messed up concert(eoto)/movie(fight club) in Minneapolis. I never took sid again...lol

YEAAAAAAAAA. ACID BROS. HUSTLES WHERE YOU AT?! BONGLOADS FOR DAYS AMIRITE HUEHUEHUEHUE. 2kewl