Lagging in warzone on JC

Neoforcer

Obvious lag hacks are obvious.

Lag hacks are not what's being discussed. Instead, everyone in the warzone lags out horribly for like 10 seconds at a time (both sides): we all discussed it in chat after it happened. Had this happen a few times the past few days.

Lag hacks are not what's being discussed. Instead, everyone in the warzone lags out horribly for like 10 seconds at a time (both sides): we all discussed it in chat after it happened. Had this happen a few times the past few days.
cmon dude you didnt know about the LD-50 lag hacks :D

But yeah its been terrible since the release of the bad rogue squadron remake , i go from 30ms-250ms constantly

No problem in ops, standing around fleet with 10-16 people dancing naked to strobe lights, but the moment a warzone pops.. instant lag.

Honestly, maybe if bioware cared more about the game than just a select few classes they would fix the pvp servers to not lag like they do..

No problem in ops, standing around fleet with 10-16 people dancing naked to strobe lights, but the moment a warzone pops.. instant lag.

Honestly, maybe if bioware cared more about the game than just a select few classes they would fix the pvp servers to not lag like they do..

Almost all mmo's have lag issues. So many things that could be the cause it's not a simple "fix"

I was having lag on bastion last night but it's almost inevitable that you won't experience lag once in a while.

Yeah, everyone in the Warzone will just freeze for around 8 seconds. Happens to everyone in the WZ, not just me. Along with that, ever since Galactic Starfighter launched a bunch of my guildies are getting kicked out because of massive lag spikes. (Not just PvP, questing, too).

Hope this'll be fixed soon. I'll be spending most of my time on Pot5 until it is.

Lagged so bad in huttball earlier that I got kicked out the match and into the fleet. I never died nor respawned in the spawn point...:confused:

EDIT: My guess would be that the snow storms along the east coast may have had something to do with it. It seems fine now

Edited by UrbanSaint