CC-Purchased Ships (No, not a complaint)

Mazikeen

Hey guys, I looked through the first 4 pages of the forum and saw nothing on this.

Aside from the 10% req bonus and 'status symbol' aspect, is there any justifiable reason to buy these ships? I'm not particularly happy that they aren't collectible in the first place, but have 0 interest if they provide no benefit outside of the two I mentioned.

If you do plan on buying a ship, wait till February, they'll likely have a lot more cartel content. Maybe even new ships.

I was contemplating buying a new ship but thanks for the heads up I will likely wait now until February when this is available to all. I'm guessing you are right that they are holding back alot of CC stuff for GS until the masses get to play.

I was contemplating buying a new ship but thanks for the heads up I will likely wait now until February when this is available to all. I'm guessing you are right that they are holding back alot of CC stuff for GS until the masses get to play.

It would be the logical way to encourage less likely to sell items to sell well. When more items are added, people will have more options, thus some items won't sell well, or at all. So releasing the items slowly allows for higher monetary gains for them.

Similar to how the packs work.

The problem is that the more ships you own, the more requisitions you earn. Why? because the daily and weekly scale directly with the amount ships you own.

You get 750 req for the daily, per Ship

You get 2500 req for the weekly, per ship.

Play one match to complete the daily, convert the req from your other ships and you've just earned 6k or more req.

Weekly? Completing that will give you 17.5k

The point of the CC ships isn't entirely to play them, but that they also act as a daily and weekly booster. Honestly, they should only reward fleet comms, or a cap should be added.