Vigilance still weak

Ren_simp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I am being told by a majority of the PvPers on PoT5, you shouldn't be stacking anything at all except power.

Unless you're rage/focus you need crit. Only bads will tell you to stack pure power for any other spec. They'll also try to back it up with napkin math. You don't even need that much, 22-24% is good enough, rest goes to power/surge. You should only be using crit and power mods, and crit/surge and power/surge enhancements.

Surely you realize that this would require to rebalance the entire class system?

I think I'd rather have PvP DPS balanced around burst and PvE DPS being balanced around consistent DPS to avoid madness and chaos.

Yeah you are right, didn't think through.

Your idea still require some tweaking and rebalancing!

Edited by znihilist

Unless you're rage/focus you need crit. Only bads will tell you to stack pure power for any other spec. They'll also try to back it up with napkin math. You don't even need that much, 22-24% is good enough, rest goes to power/surge. You should only be using crit and power mods, and crit/surge and power/surge enhancements.

Dude, come on. It's not f***in napkin math, it's solid numbers. To everyone who believes that math is real and stuff: don't get crit.

SO what stats are best to stack?

1-3 pieces of accuracy (however much you need to get to 95% after adding in your accuracy from skill tree. I run with 1 point in the talent, so I have 3 accuracy pieces). 7/10 surge pieces is fine, considering that another 3 pieces won't increase your crit dmg that much because of the surge DR. Strength augs, and no crit rating in gear.