Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the most medals (so far) that you can get is 22 medals. There could also be Offense Platinum and Offense Diamond (in that case there'd be 24 medals all in all). Who will get it first? lol

1. Combatant - 10k damage dealt
  2. Destroyer - 20k damage dealt
  3. Annihilator - 30k damage dealt
  4. Quick Draw - 2 kills
  5. Ace - 5 kills
  6. Ravage - 8 kills
  7. Support - 4 kill assists
  8. Fighter - 8 kill assists
  9. Assassin - get 1 solo kill
  10. Assault - Destroy 2 defense turrets
  11. Siege - Destroy 4 defense turrets
  12. Demolisher- Destroy 8 defense turrets
  13. Offense Basic - Capture 1 objective points
  14. Offense Bronze- Capture 2 objective points
  15. Offense Silver- Capture 3 objective points
  16. Offense Gold- Capture 4 objective points
  17. Defense Basic - Defending for 1 minute
  18. Defense Bronze - Defending for 2 minutes
  19. Defense Silver - Defending for 4 minutes
  20. Defense Gold - Defending for 6 minutes
  21. Defense Platinum - Defending for 8 minutes
  22. Defense Diamond - Defending for 1 0 minutes

Sreenie for Defense Plat & Diamond http://imgur.com/WU3iLou thanks MCaliban

Screenies for the rest can be found in the OP.

Edited by paowee

Nice job orbiting/humping a single satellite for an entire match. Mad skillz yo.

Thank you.

Also how come we can't see your name next to this?

Because I cropped the picture. Of course, if I didn't crop the picture, you also wouldn't see my name.

Edited by MCaliban

WING COMMANDER 12/09/2013 12:44:21PM CST (6:44:21PM UTC) 32 minutes prior to this post

Rigpa - Solo's Cholos - The Harbinger

Achievement Screenshot - Title Screenshot

Grats :)

So how does this work... do you need to have all ACs to get the crew or do you need to unlock them one by one through Fleet Req to get the cheevo?

Edited by paowee

Grats :)

So how does this work... do you need to have all ACs to get the crew or do you need to unlock them one by one through Fleet Req to get the cheevo?

Just having all the companions unlocked within all 8 different classes is enough. Atleast I got that achievment by just going through my alts on the first day the expansion came out.

Just having all the companions unlocked within all 8 different classes is enough. Atleast I got that achievment by just going through my alts on the first day the expansion came out.

Oh >_<...

Also updated Medals bracket:

MEDALS

22 medals

1. Name - Guild - Server

Possibly 24 if there is an Offense Platinum and Offense Diamond

1. Combatant - 10k damage dealt
  2. Destroyer - 20k damage dealt
  3. Annihilator - 30k damage dealt
  4. Quick Draw - 2 kills
  5. Ace - 5 kills
  6. Ravage - 8 kills
  7. Support - 4 kill assists
  8. Fighter - 8 kill assists
  9. Assassin - get 1 solo kill
  10. Assault - Destroy 2 defense turrets
  11. Siege - Destroy 4 defense turrets
  12. Demolisher- Destroy 8 defense turrets
  13. Offense Basic - Capture 1 objective points
  14. Offense Bronze- Capture 2 objective points
  15. Offense Silver- Capture 3 objective points
  16. Offense Gold- Capture 4 objective points
  17. Defense Basic - Defending for 1 minute
  18. Defense Bronze - Defending for 2 minutes
  19. Defense Silver - Defending for 4 minutes
  20. Defense Gold - Defending for 6 minutes
  21. Defense Platinum - Defending for 8 minutes
  22. Defense Diamond - Defending for 1 0 minutes

1. Zaximus- SGS-45 Quarrel - Begeren Colony - 18 Medals
  2. Anastasie - S-12 Blackbolt - Suckafish - The Bastion - 17 medals
  3. Shayd - S-13 Sting - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 17 medals
  4. Rhienne - Inconsistency - TOFN - Gunship - 17 medals
  5. Xeric - S-12 Blackbolt - Derriphan - The Ebon Hawk - 16 medals

WING COMMANDER 12/09/2013 12:44:21PM CST (6:44:21PM UTC) 32 minutes prior to this post

Rigpa - Solo's Cholos - The Harbinger

Achievement Screenshot - Title Screenshot

uhm, I got this achievement unlocked on 4.12. 3:49:25 AM. Pretty sure there are people who got it even before. Strange nobody posted it yet, I didn't mine because I didn't even seen it in achi section :D

uhm, I got this achievement unlocked on 4.12. 3:49:25 AM. Pretty sure there are people who got it even before. Strange nobody posted it yet, I didn't mine because I didn't even seen it in achi section :D

I was surprised no one had posted for it yet, but just figured most PVPers are like myself and don't have 8 characters with all their companions which means having done most of the PVE storyline on each of those toons. I unlocked the vast majority of the crew members with requisition.

Oh well. :)

How long are these matches with really high dps numbers lasting? The matches I've been in are usually over with pretty quick, one way or another.

You don't need a long match for high DPS so I'm figuring you mean high total damage done.

10 minutes and just under 13 minutes for the two total damage done records that show DPS in their screenshots.

( Damage / DPS ) / 60 = elapsed time roughly

There is a time limit. I've only reached it once and didn't think to check how long it was, but I would guess it's around 13-15 minutes.

Edited by Puja

What did he mean by "ghosting the nodes"?

= =

Added to BioWare posts section:

Ship requisition gain

Hey everyone,

We came across this thread and I wanted to help clarify.

Ultimately, Galactic Starfighter's rewards do not work the same way as ground game Warzones. The difference is slight, but the end result is the same. Let me explain.

Requisition gain in Galactic Starfighter is directly granted to a player based on their actions: You kill enemies, take objectives, kill turrets, etc. and you gain more Requisition for doing so. And we balance those bonuses to encourage what we feel are "correct" ways to play a gameplay type (e.g. On Domination battles, taking objectives and killing turrets is worth more than killing opponents).

Medals are more a reflection of your deeds during a battle, unlike in Warzones where earning them gains you greater Commendations. We wanted to make the gains be more direct, but thought that players would miss the "showing off" their greatness if we removed medals.

So, to summarize, if a team wins quickly, you do gain Requisition faster--your rate increased because your team did so well. That's your increased benefit.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6976955&postcount=6

Ships hiding inside satellites

Hey guys, thanks for speaking up on this issue. We are looking into what the issue is. There are, however, a lot of moving parts potentially involved . If you would be so kind as to answer a couple questions that might help us narrow down the issue:

• Were you seeing players firing from inside any satellites besides the the center point?
  • Did you see this happen In the Kuat Mesas, Lost Shipyards, or both? Any other weirdness that seemed specific to one map or the other?
  • How far away were you from their claimed position?
  • Were you being targeted by the gunship at the time you saw the issue?
  • What was your loadout? Were you able to get info on the Gunship's loadout?
  • Any specific information about what was going on at the time? Basically, any info that can help us reproduce this issue?

Thanks for your help! [link]

Thanks for all of the feedback on this! It looks like the base issue has been identified thanks to your input. We are working on the best way to fix the issue currently.

Though it doesn't make it any less annoying, the issue, as it turns out, is purely visual. Thanks again for the assist.:jawa_biggrin:[link]

Edited by paowee

Paskun - Gunship GSS-3 Mangler - TheBrotherhood -The Harbinger - 46 kills/assists - http://i.imgur.com/IePKRAs.jpg

Also 34 Assists

Updated. 34 assists :eek:

- Anyone know the best way to earn a lot of ship requisition per match? Ranking up kills / assists / damage does not seem to give you a lot of ship requisition (basing on the recent submissions).. 300-400 ship req for ~30+ kills and assists.

Maybe we can create a guide for the front page on efficientl ship req farming.

- Also removed the Wing Commander bracket.

Edited by paowee

I think the chatbox in this SS might be of interest.

I would just like to respond that it is out of context, the reason that we were saying to do that was because we had been beating the imps extremely badly all day so we wanted to let them three cap us till they had 500 points then we would try to win. Almost all our matches had been 1000 to 14 and such and we had done at least 20 in a row like that before deciding to try letting the imps beat us for the beginning of the match. As you can see even if we try to let them win, we still end up winning. Also Tomeateeje was trying to beat my record of 26 kill streak which I had done before.

As for ghosting the nodes, I have no idea what that is, yes I will admit that prolonging the matches does help reach higher stats, but that was not our main reason for prolonging it, it was to create more of a challenge for ourselves. Also, keep in mind that either way we were never able to get a match that lasted a considerable amount of time, even the one where I got 105k damage only lasted a little over 10 minutes because of 3 caps.

I would just like to respond that it is out of context, the reason that we were saying to do that was because we had been beating the imps extremely badly all day so we wanted to let them three cap us till they had 500 points then we would try to win. Almost all our matches had been 1000 to 14 and such and we had done at least 20 in a row like that before deciding to try letting the imps beat us for the beginning of the match. As you can see even if we try to let them win, we still end up winning. Also Tomeateeje was trying to beat my record of 26 kill streak which I had done before.

As for ghosting the nodes, I have no idea what that is, yes I will admit that prolonging the matches does help reach higher stats, but that was not our main reason for prolonging it, it was to create more of a challenge for ourselves. Also, keep in mind that either way we were never able to get a match that lasted a considerable amount of time, even the one where I got 105k damage only lasted a little over 10 minutes because of 3 caps.

What I call ghosting is giving up a node to the enemy intentionally and I said that after Tomeateeje swerved away from a node just as a imp contested it. Now this could be vary well to chase some other prey as he had already declared he was out for kills, but it looked dang suspicious, and I wasn't in much of a charitable mood after being told a portion of my team would not be helping win.

And if your trying to let the imps have a chance why where you shooting them down as fast as you possibly could? That just frustrates and pisses them off more than getting three capped.

Regardless of your motivation, intentionally ignoring objectives for the purpose of inflating kills and damage is a deplorable practice, and I also notice that the last record submitted had the same objective ignoring cronies from the match I was in thus making my SS relevant to what people draw from this thread.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Added new bracket:

[aname=vod]PLAYER VIDEOS[/aname]

Show off your Starfighter skills and post your leaderboard submission with a video. Unlike the main leaderboards where it may be overtaken, all videos will remain in this bracket below.

Scouts

Idm - Flashfire - EGC - JC - 38 kills and assists http://www.twitch.tv/deliriousdm/b/485730420

Fighters

Gunships