Section X and Black Hole Achievements are not "Undefined" ?!

Syrlex

Hey everyone,

We are still actively working on a fix for this. Our current goal is to complete the fix and to release it during a maintenance on Tuesday. It is our intent that this fix will restore these Achievements and your current progress on them.

In fact, as of our current testing it appears that some of these Achievements are still tracking right now and will be added to their progress. Again, none of this is set in stone but I wanted to let you know how things are looking right now. I will give you more concrete details as I have them.

-eric

Good to hear. Gotta take that screenshot to be top achievement hunter, again.

Edited by Augustus

Hey everyone,

We are still actively working on a fix for this. Our current goal is to complete the fix and to release it during a maintenance on Tuesday. It is our intent that this fix will restore these Achievements and your current progress on them.

In fact, as of our current testing it appears that some of these Achievements are still tracking right now and will be added to their progress. Again, none of this is set in stone but I wanted to let you know how things are looking right now. I will give you more concrete details as I have them.

-eric

Tracking confirmed. I just got "Taking Down Torvix" in the Black Hole area. However, it is just not displayed on my list of most recent achievements and as some have already said the list of achievements are blank in certain categories. Not able to tell if my score has been affected.

Hey everyone,

-eric

Thanks, Eric, this sounds really good :)

Just a heads up that the Achievement List for Directive 7 Normal mode seems to be misaligned. I don't know if this is new or not, but the entry for beating Bulwark once appears on the 3rd row, in the 3rd spot in the sequence. It should probably be first in the 2nd row.

The PvE parts of both achievements were on 100% for me. I seriously hope you're not going to make me kill 10000 enemies again or I'll be very very angry. :mad:

Also, I haven't gone through the entire achievement list but I've lost about 800 achievement points here and there after 2.5. It was above 18200 and now it's below 17400. I want my points back!

Edited by CommanderKeeva

Hey everyone,

-eric

I think this is what we're seeing, because I saw someone get a Section X achievement yesterday, so looks like it is still tracking and it's just a display issue.

Btw Eric, do you wanna throw in an Ilum Beastmaster fix while you're at it? :p