Nothing To Do At 50 — Free Server Transfers Needed Now

Shadysketchy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What did any other MMO have to do at level 60 in the first week of release? WoW didn't even have any level 60 raids, Molten Core and Ony didn't come out until a short time later. At least TOR has two raids you can do straight off the bat.

It takes time for the end game to build up. Content patches will come. It's inevitable. To expect a game to have a huge variety of high-content raids to do at max level in the first week of release is amazing to me. WoW's has 7 years of release to develop an end-game, TOR a week.

The vast, vast, VAST majority of the player base is still working their way towards 50. That's what Bioware is concerned with. Not the minute amount of people who power leveled to 50 to have their egos stroked on the forums.

What did any other MMO have to do at level 60 in the first week of release? WoW didn't even have any level 60 raids, Molten Core and Ony didn't come out until a short time later. At least TOR has two raids you can do straight off the bat.

It takes time for the end game to build up. Content patches will come. It's inevitable. To expect a game to have a huge variety of high-content raids to do at max level in the first week of release is amazing to me. WoW's has 7 years of release to develop an end-game, TOR a week.

The vast, vast, VAST majority of the player base is still working their way towards 50. That's what Bioware is concerned with. Not the minute amount of people who power leveled to 50 to have their egos stroked on the forums.

Wrong

WoW had Molten Core, and Onyxia at launch

Please educate yourself

Wrong

WoW had Molten Core, and Onyxia at launch

Please educate yourself

i have to give you that. although they didn't even have a PVP system in place at all. it was totally random flagging

and crossroads runs that would shut the server down.

Then that's the same exact amount of raids at launch. Molten Core/Eternity Vault, Ony/Karagga. What's the difference?

And I'm still pretty sure they were added a short-time post-launch. Not that long, but still.

I'm not complaining that they have no Raids; I'm complaining that there's not enough level 50s in one place to actually do them. Very few Servers actually have 16 50s on at the same time, that want to Raid

I'm suggesting that BioWare allow free Server Transfers, so that we can transfer to one or two Servers, and actually do the content

the only raid WoW had at launch was 10-25man UBRS run... other then that.. idk *** you guys are talking about

"The Molten Core is a level 60 raid dungeon located within Blackrock Mountain, home to Ragnaros the Firelord. It was one of two forty (40) player raid dungeons available upon release of World of Warcraft, with the other being Onyxia's Lair"

Straight off of wowwiki

Link — http://www.wowwiki.com/Molten_Core

Edited by Shadysketchy

I'm not complaining that they have no Raids; I'm complaining that there's not enough level 50s in one place to actually do them. Very few Servers actually have 16 50s on at the same time, that want to Raid

I'm suggesting that BioWare allow free Server Transfers, so that we can transfer to one or two Servers, and actually do the content

or maybe enjoy the game and or go level up to 85 in wow in 2 days :D woohoo!... the game came out 3 days ago.... calm down.

"The Molten Core is a level 60 raid dungeon located within Blackrock Mountain, home to Ragnaros the Firelord. It was one of two forty (40) player raid dungeons available upon release of World of Warcraft, with the other being Onyxia's Lair"

Straight off of wowwiki

Link — http://www.wowwiki.com/Molten_Core

yeah... and you couldnt enter the dungeon until WoW did the release of the quest which you had to run through LBRS and kill the firelord.... sigh... vanilla WoW was the only time i actually enjoyed WoW.. so dont act like your pro MMO... i was the MT for my guild.. and if you didnt do the quest and you jumped through the window which lead to the Molten core, you would die in the fire... sigh please stop acting like you know what your talking about

Alright, so you're just trolling then. That's fine.

yeah... and you couldnt enter the dungeon until WoW did the release of the quest which you had to run through LBRS and kill the firelord.... sigh... vanilla WoW was the only time i actually enjoyed WoW.. so dont act like your pro MMO... i was the MT for my guild.. and if you didnt do the quest and you jumped through the window which lead to the Molten core, you would die in the fire... sigh please stop acting like you know what your talking about

Rofl

There was always a portal to Molten Core inside Blackrock Depths

They added the quest for Attunment that let you either speak to the High Elf, or jump through the window next to him, later

The game went retail on December 20th.

Today is December 23rd.

THREE days since retail.

And you are maxed. And bored. And lonely....

THREE days.

OMG get a grip, give it a WEEK or two, then come back and complain.

THREE days.....

Rofl

There was always a portal to Molten Core inside Blackrock Depths

They added the quest for Attunment that let you either speak to the High Elf, or jump through the window next to him, later

attument to the core was added in patch 1.11.1 5th from the last patch from the first world of warcraft game... :D good game scrub

attument to the core was added in patch 1.11.1 5th from the last patch from the first world of warcraft game... :D good game scrub

You don't need to do the quest for attunement to zone in, and do Molten Core

Attunement lets you get there without going through Blackrock Depths, like I said earlier

You don't need to do the quest for attunement to zone in, and do Molten Core

Attunement lets you get there without going through Blackrock Depths, like I said earlier

you sir are full of fail LMAO you obviously never played vanilla wow at all!! LMAO. pathetic. im done here... you are sooooooooo full of fail lmao