CC market XP buffs?

Wodaz

So am I supposed to be able to get 225% XP with an CC XP buff, If so I have let buff wear off and the XP remained the same on quest turn in. Example quest without CC XP buff was 27465 and added the CC XP buff and it didn't change??? Am I wasting CC XP buffs?

okay..after extensive testing and unless I'm bugged the additional 25% from an CC XP buff isn't working as intended. Again, I'm not trying to find a work around, but every time you apply a CC XP buff it DOES NOT give you an additional 25%...it gives you nothing! I'm assuming that were supposed to get the additional 25% based on this post.

http://www.swtor.com/2xp

"Achieve even faster gains with XP Boosts, available in the Cartel Market. Level 55 players can also earn double Legacy XP – so jump in now!"

Doesn't the XP boost item only provide the bonus when turning the mission in?

Thats what i thought....but applying the buff before turn in didn't change the amount of XP...I used my XP bar to calculate this and no change. :(

If you turn in the quest on the terminal, will appear a window showing how much XP you are getting, you have to click Accept, if you use the 25% buff AFTER you turned in even not clicking "accept", the 25% will not be applied to that quest, will be for the next ones...

What you can do is, kill a mob with no 25% buff. Use the buff, kill the same mob and see how much xp you gain.

Edited by NogueiraA

Isnt the pop-up supposed to change when you apply an EXP buff? I have some weak memory that it does if you have the pop-up box minimized inbetween.

No. When the pop up appears, it's too late, at that point the quest is finished.

No. When the pop up appears, it's too late, at that point the quest is finished.

This is incorrect. If you use an xp token while the quest reward is open, the xp gained will not reflect the new value unless it is refreshed. Refresh it by closing the xp reward window and then click on the pending button. Once the reward window pops back up, the xp gained will reflect the new value with the bonus. I've done this several times over the last couple of weeks with the latest being yesterday after double xp was in effect.

This is incorrect. If you use an xp token while the quest reward is open, the xp gained will not reflect the new value unless it is refreshed. Refresh it by closing the xp reward window and then click on the pending button. Once the reward window pops back up, the xp gained will reflect the new value with the bonus. I've done this several times over the last couple of weeks with the latest being yesterday after double xp was in effect.

Yup, just checked this myself. If the quest is already active, the rewards are not updated on the log either.

Stated that i would get 20.000 or so XP from a mission, but when I turned it in I got 24.000 plus... because I had a 25% booster activated when I turned it in.

It is not just like that.

I have checked it already... 2 quests same levels same zone... before finishing show same XP in log.

Returned 1 of them then applied bonus (forgot before 1st) ... no change was seen on interface but quest giver pop up showed 1/4 more XP in reward pop up and chat log about xp gain also got 25% difference.

You may have to close quest log and open again (maybe even refresh with 2 ctrl+u) to see change there.