Best player of each class!

Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are, id rather have an excuse rather than a hyped up reputation.

I for one have never seen you do anything special in a warzone, so maybe you and your goodness are really just exaggerations of a good moment or 2 you had in pvp, I bet if you asked a player they would say they heard it from someone and then you ask that Player and they say they heard it from someone else when the fact is your an above average player who had a moment in the spotlight.

I'm not gonna deny that you are good but you're by far not the best and so am I.

WHAT?!?!?!? Did Savage just say he was not the best healer on the server? My eyes must be playing tricks on me.... Savage you are the best DUH you can heal through any mechanic .... LOVE SAVAGE Best HEALER ON THE SERVER! by far in a league of his own..... GOD Savage I want to co-heal with ya so so BAD

Edited by OasisKid

WHAT?!?!?!? Did Savage just say he was not the best healer on the server? My eyes must be playing tricks on me.... Savage you are the best DUH you can heal through any mechanic .... LOVE SAVAGE Best HEALER ON THE SERVER! by far in a league of his own..... GOD Savage I want to co-heal with ya so so BAD

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or you just shoved your head so far up his a** that I don't know where he ends and you begin. :jawa_redface:

Edited by rachole

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or you just shoved your head so far up his a** that I don't know where he ends and you begin. :jawa_redface:

If you look at the progression threads and see where he trash talked me in several posts I think you would feel the sarcasm running super deep here... SMILES and HEARTS

Edited by OasisKid

If you look at the progression threads and see where he trash talked me in several posts I think you would feel the sarcasm running super deep here... SMILES and HEARTS

Ya, I don't read PvE forums. But if its sarcasm I approve. *MERMAIDS AND UNICORNS*

Edited by rachole

They are, id rather have an excuse rather than a hyped up reputation.

I for one have never seen you do anything special in a warzone, so maybe you and your goodness are really just exaggerations of a good moment or 2 you had in pvp, I bet if you asked a player they would say they heard it from someone and then you ask that Player and they say they heard it from someone else when the fact is your an above average player who had a moment in the spotlight.

I'm not gonna deny that you are good but you're by far not the best and so am I.

You're a moron, BWAPS is one of the few guilds that have actually beat death smile in group ranked, but how would you know that, you're just a pve *******,

This has gone far enough. As an initial participate of this arguement i would like state that, it was very silly and stupid to argue about 2 different aspects of the game. And this is just a game. Mistakes were made, we should all stop making more. There have been posts from some players who used to have good relations with other players regardless of pve or pvp. We are all a community and should embrase that fact and be on good terms with one another. Pvers and pvpers can have mutual understanding and they should. I know i said a lot of things and mostly certainly pissed a lot of people off, i would like for us to put that behind us and have a pleasant community and enjoy this game. I will not comment on this matter anymore, i hope one else does either,and if anyone wants to still bash on me well thats their choice (they are just showing they don't wanna deal with this in a mature manner.)

This has gone far enough. As an initial participate of this arguement i would like state that, it was very silly and stupid to argue about 2 different aspects of the game. And this is just a game. Mistakes were made, we should all stop making more. There have been posts from some players who used to have good relations with other players regardless of pve or pvp. We are all a community and should embrase that fact and be on good terms with one another. Pvers and pvpers can have mutual understanding and they should. I know i said a lot of things and mostly certainly pissed a lot of people off, i would like for us to put that behind us and have a pleasant community and enjoy this game. I will not comment on this matter anymore, i hope one else does either,and if anyone wants to still bash on me well thats their choice (they are just showing they don't wanna deal with this in a mature manner.)

Hit me up when your ranked team's up

I apologize for all my smart *** comments. Your post seems heartfelt. I will no longer participate in trash talking. I was wrong too.

I don't understand why all you regstars think your opinion matters, if you don't queue group ranked, you are irrelevant. How can people that don't play at the highest level think that they know who the best players are? Just because these "best players" tunnel super hard doesn't make them good.

I don't understand why all you regstars think your opinion matters, if you don't queue group ranked, you are irrelevant. How can people that don't play at the highest level think that they know who the best players are? Just because these "best players" tunnel super hard doesn't make them good.

Relevant in what way? No one cares about this stupid game. Most people have never even heard of it.

True that no one has heard of this game, yet someone obviously cares. Seeing how this thread has 100+ pages.

well it was technically dead, someone necroed it and now people think its recent. it should have stayed dead, it was fun two years ago