Best player of each class!

Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would i ever smashn as veng..?

old habits of smashing are hard to forget =p

and only reason i can think of using smash is if 4 people around you had like, 500 hp, or for node/cap prevention

Edited by Churb

1. thats an arena

2. knowing you you probably spec'd into 20% aoe smash damage instead of 4% crit on force

3. you NEVER play your jug (since when do you even HAVE a jug)

4. look at the enemy team

Idk what spec you're running, but you should always take the 20% on smash and the 6% force crit to get the extra crit chance on vicous throw.

I think Kirito outdpsing Rejinleaf the so called pvp god with 3 deaths as a melee(or medium range w/e) compared to 0 for rejin (he was prob leth, obviously)..... either Kirito improved, or Rejin is overrated as ***. :rak_03:

Kirito learn to taunt. in BWAPS, we taunt for other lifters. injuries can make you unable to lift... you don't want that.

#BWAPS

I think Kirito outdpsing Rejinleaf the so called pvp god with 3 deaths as a melee(or medium range w/e) compared to 0 for rejin (he was prob leth, obviously)..... either Kirito improved, or Rejin is overrated as ***. :rak_03:

Kirito learn to taunt. in BWAPS, we taunt for other lifters. injuries can make you unable to lift... you don't want that.

#BWAPS

Okay taunt, got it.

So this is a little bit of an oldy of my PT (which is still like only lvl 29), but I believe it AUTO_WINS at best player class.

'Cause I mean who dies 15 times and still has highest damage on team and a better than 2:1 k to d ratio.

(Note I believe this was like level 13? since I don't have taunt anywhere...)

http://i.imgur.com/dtfNFVC.jpg

not enough pillar humping with unload if u died 15 times

So this is a little bit of an oldy of my PT (which is still like only lvl 29), but I believe it AUTO_WINS at best player class.

'Cause I mean who dies 15 times and still has highest damage on team and a better than 2:1 k to d ratio.

(Note I believe this was like level 13? since I don't have taunt anywhere...)

http://i.imgur.com/dtfNFVC.jpg

Needs more key binds.

Are you a grill, DuEldraarya?

Edited by DARKheartLAND

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.