The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Concealment Operative Idea

ThreeLeggedCow

What if concealment operatives had a proc in there tree to reset the cd on hidden strike and make it useable outside of stealth?

It would prob be something like shiv, lacerate and bacstab had a 10-25% chance to add this proc.

I have recently jumped back into my concealment operative and there dps is okay, but nowhere near as epic as it used to be. I am also seeing parsers of around 2-400 pts lower dps for concealment vs lethality.

I hate procs so I would rather avoid them.

Something like, say.

Calculated Frenzy.

Backstab and Shiv have a 33/66/100% Chance to trigger Calculated Frenzy, which increasy Alacrity by 2% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to three times. As soon as you hit three charges of Calculated Frenzy, you can use Hidden Strike while you are not stealthed, consuming all Calculated Frenzy Charges in the process.

I like Paparodins idea, but def will not happen.. all we need is crit to be buffed and we will be back in the game. and give us our set bonuses

-2 piece ..corrosive dart has 35% chance to increase surge for 6 sec's

-4 piece ..15% crit chance to backstab at 4 pieces

;)

I like Paparodins idea, but def will not happen.. all we need is crit to be buffed and we will be back in the game. and give us our set bonuses

-2 piece ..corrosive dart has 35% chance to increase surge for 6 sec's

-4 piece ..15% crit chance to backstab at 4 pieces

;)

No to those set bonuses, and buffing crit will hardly make us relevant...

A Talent that would make Sneak enable you to use Hidden Strike while unstealthed would be cool too.

And there really is no reason for Acid Blade not being a passive.

This! So much this. It could be like a stance...acid blade for concealment, acid rounds for lethality, and idaknow...kolto cookies for the healers.

Acid Blade stance puts a DOT on every melee attack (maybe stronger version with hidden strike)

Acid Rounds does what cull does - makes your rifle attacks hit harder when your DOTS are on someone...

And Kolto Cookies can be something for the healers...I have no idea though. They've got enough. Maybe just improves something to offset them losing evasive imperative to concealment? :)

Edited by Uber_the_Goober

This! So much this. It could be like a stance...acid blade for concealment, acid rounds for lethality, and idaknow...kolto cookies for the healers.

Acid Blade stance puts a DOT on every melee attack (maybe stronger version with hidden strike)

Acid Rounds does what cull does - makes your rifle attacks hit harder when your DOTS are on someone...

And Kolto Cookies can be something for the healers...I have no idea though. They've got enough. Maybe just improves something to offset them losing evasive imperative to concealment? :)

I've been discussing this with my guildmates, I want Kolto Orbital Strike as a talent. So OP, but it would be so much fun to use XD

I've been discussing this with my guildmates, I want Kolto Orbital Strike as a talent. So OP, but it would be so much fun to use XD

"Kolto Nano Strike", "Heals from Above" and "Force Revivistorm". The Divine Hymn, Tranquility and Revival of SWTOR.

EDIT: Coming next real expansion

Edited by dbears