The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Twi'lek customization package: more headband options, and body-covering tattoos

Valkyone

Body tattoos aren't really Twi'lek specific. I'm sure they could fit Togruta and everyone else just as well.

But new headbands, skin colours and lekku-friendly hoods are something I've been wishing for since I started palying the game <3

Especially skin colours. Let me play a white or purple/lavender Twi'lek please! Why can't I make a character that looks like my forum avatar? XD

Edited by imissleeches

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Body tattoos aren't really Twi'lek specific. I'm sure they could fit Togruta and everyone else just as well.

I will play a Zabrak the day that I can have something similar to Darth Maul's tattoos

I don't know why Bioware is anti-tattoo in this game :( Let us have a full slew of tattoo options, Skyrim / ESO Online is a great example of having lots of cool tattoo choices.

Especially skin colours. Let me play a white or purple/lavender Twi'lek please! Why can't I make a character that looks like my forum avatar? XD

I had never noticed that before. It's indeed rather silly. I support the movement for lavender Twi's! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Please Twi'lek hoods. PLEASE.

At the very, very least, have the hoods enable when wearing a headpiece that hides lekku. Wearing Eradicator's robes and mask with the hood down is just... I look bald, not ******.

While clipping issues are distracting, I'd rather have an option that clips vs. no option at all. At least then, the choice is up to me. This is a long-overdue promise.

Please consider the suggestions that myself and others have made regarding Twi'leks and their noggins.

• 2 weeks later...
There definitely needs to be a few more Twi'lek customisation options, at least expand the head/face options to be able to use those available to most other species. Togruta are able to use these faces, don't see why Twi'leks can't. Some more, simple headwraps would be nice as well, even some of the current options minus the metallic trinket on them would look good. Edited by Maerassarth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
More lekku-wrappings/hats seems so easy. It needs to happen, I agree!

This is the biggest thing, since the characters can't wear hoods or hats without clipping issues.

Something like this or this, or this as head gear would add more customization options.

I'm still surprised that Bioware hasn't done this after three years. Given the amount of Twi'lek characters you see running around, a Twi'lek customization pack or head gear would be sure to sell well on the Cartel market.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

It is disappointing that Twi'lek have received a grand total of ZERO new customizations after all this time. :(

I'd love to see some new skin colors. I adore that light purple that Togruta get, how about adding it for Twi'lek? They have such a paltry selection of skin colors in comparison to the Togruta.

And more headwear, yes please! Even recolors of the existing ones would be nice. Heck, one of Vette's customizations actually has a headband variation that players can't use, how about adding that one?

I'd also love some simpler wrap-style headwear options for the male Twi'lek, but I don't think we'll see anything like that until sometime after we get a selection of tasteful, interesting body tattoos and jewelry for all races and both genders. :p

I'd love to see some new skin colors. I adore that light purple that Togruta get, how about adding it for Twi'lek? They have such a paltry selection of skin colors in comparison to the Togruta.

This. I don't see why we can't get all of the Togruta skin tones applied over to Twi'leks. I'd like to go for any of the purple shades, plus there's a green I really like too.

• 2 weeks later...