1v1 class tournament, Start of dec

Aragost

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where all results?

They will replay it again, as i understand because Exilove`s internet problems. :rolleyes:

they immediately occured after Roudy won 2nd of 3 duels and just before the game point, since obviously after two nights of 1 am duels for Roudy he still wasnt sleepy enough to lose to Exilove.

#notsleepyenoughforeximustreplay

P.S. edited because of CS attention ( originally post was in russian )

Edited by helloder

They will replay it again, as i understand because Exilove`s internet problems. :rolleyes:

[they immediately occured after Roudy won 2nd of 3 duels and just before the game point, since obviously after two nights of 1 am duels for Roudy he still wasnt sleepy enough to lose Exilove.

#notsleepyenoughforeximustreplay

P.S. edited because of CS attention ( originally post was in russian )

Its ridiculous Roudy has to play sleepy during the night in Russia just to face 1 guy... and why would people organize event in a way where it is comfortable for Exilove, but not for Roudy? should be comfortable for both, no?

Its ridiculous Roudy has to play sleepy during the night in Russia just to face 1 guy... and why would people organize event in a way where it is comfortable for Exilove, but not for Roudy? should be comfortable for both, no?

It's over now. Roudy won 3-2

So results are:

Assassins/shadows Roudy

Sentinel/marauder Dariannz

Mercenary/commando Sky'lash

Juggs/guards Foslab

Sage/sorc Moralist

Operatives/scoundrels idestroybads ( Roudy's alt )

Manliest looking spectator: Bleezar

P.S. Don't remember Powertechs/vanguards duels cause it was assassins night and was focused on them :p

Edited by helloder

It's over now. Roudy won 3-2

So results are:

Assassins/shadows Roudy

Sentinel/marauder Dariannz

Mercenary/commando Sky'lash

Juggs/guards Foslab

Sage/sorc Moralist

Operatives/scoundrels idestroybads ( Roudy's alt )

Manliest looking spectator: Bleezar

P.S. Don't remember Powertechs/vanguards duels cause it was assassins night and was focused on them :p

Keubro won powertechs/vanguards i think

Oh yeah, I basically roll out from work with hands cold as **** and no prior warming up or practise at all. I'm so *********** comfortable.

You havn't got a clue what you talk about.. 1am is when I'm at my strongest..

We're not kids anymore, neither of us needs to go to bed at 9pm to get sufficient rest.

Roudy fought well, even though I think our fights on voss yesterday went better for both parties i'm very pleased with how things ended. A weekend would've been a better option for everyone; but it is how it is.

Props to roudy for being one of very few that knows what sportsmanship means.

And a shoutout to Foslab for doing as well as he did. I never gave you enough credit bud. I have much to make up for.

Edited by Evolixe

Oh yeah, I basically roll out from work with hands cold as **** and no prior warming up or practise at all. I'm so *********** comfortable.

We're not kids anymore, neither of us needs to go to bed at 9pm to get sufficient rest.

Roudy fought well, even though I think our fights on voss yesterday went better for both parties i'm very pleased with how things ended. A weekend would've been a better option for everyone; but it is how it is.

And a shoutout to Foslab for doing as well as he did. I never gave you enough credit bud. I have much to make up for.

Hey just watched the stream of the duels where you said to ask me about some DDOS attacks that happened in the duels. I usually unleash my interweb powers for more high-tech stuff like governments and ****, but today I felt that the 1v1 assassin duels was of greatest importance. Anyway I'm happy to see you showing so much sportmanship and I'm sorry the tournament didnt happen at the point of day when you were at your stronkest! After all this is the class and spec you live for, I think you deserved this victory after trying so hard for so long. And grats to Roudy :D

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Lol this is a game. "Practice", "Warming up" and not wanting Zaer to stream the last duel/stream with a THIRTY MINUTES delay cause of someone apparently DDOSing you last time the fights were on Twitch is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird to say the least. It's Star Wars, noone cares.

Lol this is a game. "Practice", "Warming up" and not wanting Zaer to stream the last duel/stream with a THIRTY MINUTES delay cause of someone apparently DDOSing you last time the fights were on Twitch is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird to say the least. It's Star Wars, noone cares.

No of course, nothing matters, because it's just a videogame. Barely being able to press the buttons on your keyboard, how could that possibly affect your play?!

You're naive.

It's really stupid how some of you are reacting to this, you say it's a game but you act like a child about it.

Why don't you just drop it anyways?

I said my peace and you still want to drag me into a god damn argument about something that is none of your business..

As I way to get back on the topic I am interested how will cross AC duels will be held, cause we have 7 AC champions and by making them fight each other we will have like 7*7*3 = 147 duels if I am correct, I think it's too much hehe

Any ideas? :)

Edited by helloder

As I way to get back on the topic I am interested how will cross AC duels will be held, cause we have 7 AC champions and by making them fright each other we will have like 7*7*3 = 147 duels if I am correct, I think it's to much hehe

Any ideas? :)

More like 63. Also, there are actually only six champions, because Roudy won in two categories.

More like 63. Also, there are actually only six champions, because Roudy won in two categories.

Ok, so if we count 6 champions then:

Assassin / marauder x 3

Assassin / powertech x 3

Assassin / guardian x 3

Assassin / sage x 3

Assassin / mercenary x 3

10-15

Guardian / powertech x 3

Guardian / marauder x 3

Guardian / sage x 3

Guardian / mercenary x 3

8-12

Powertech / marauder x 3

Powertech/ sage x 3

Powertech / mercenary x 3

6-9

Marauder / sage x 3

Marauder / mercenary x 3

4-6

Sage / mercenary x 3

2-3

So it's 30-45 duels

Then person with most points / second place x 5

Bottom line: 35-50 duels total

gblXsw, correct? :o

Ok, so if we count 6 champions then:

Assassin / marauder x 3

Assassin / powertech x 3

Assassin / guardian x 3

Assassin / sage x 3

Assassin / mercenary x 3

10-15

Guardian / powertech x 3

Guardian / marauder x 3

Guardian / sage x 3

Guardian / mercenary x 3

8-12

Powertech / marauder x 3

Powertech/ sage x 3

Powertech / mercenary x 3

6-9

Marauder / sage x 3

Marauder / mercenary x 3

4-6

Sage / mercenary x 3

2-3

So it's 30-45 duels

Wasnt there a sniper ac too?

So it's 30-45 duels

That is indeed correct. :cool:

Wasnt there a sniper ac too?

I'm not sure any were participating, I haven't seen them. :o

Were there mercs? I thought that Zaer said that the merc had been cancelled due to lack of participants.

Sky'lash and AgentJay fought it out amongst each other. :p

Edited by gblXsw

Good!

Then I suggest let's settle this at Sunday evening. I will provide small bonus prize ( 500 k ) until Fred ( Aragost ) will show up with the actual prize fond money :D

We will need two - three persons who are well known pvpers to oversee the duels ( like Zaer, Bonsai, Karn, Aseko etc. )

And someone to keep a score like gblXsw ;)

What do you people think?

Edited by helloder

I'm not sure any were participating, I haven't seen them. :o

Sky'lash and AgentJay fought it out amongst each other. :p

Poor Sky, probably got wooped big time by the Agent... :p

Above sentence may or may not be true

Were there mercs? I thought that Zaer said that the merc had been cancelled due to lack of participants.

I said there were 2 people who fought, skyrush and some other guy. However i said the sniper/gs one was cancelled due to lack of participants.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.