Kaleedo please transfer to Harbinger

PacifismActivist

Man this is gold. I am so happy I have made such a deep impact on your souls. this is one of the biggest compliments I've ever received. However, due to the abnormal circumstances we are dealing with I do not think it is apropos for me to change servers. What I will do, though, is make sure that any time I q with any one on this forum, I will promptly leave the match after watching you guys die in a 3v4. pacisim if im not mistaken I 2-0 you in duels. and im willing to duel as many times as you want on any toon you want. if I am also not mistaken I out dmg you every game, and farm you. I didn't even remember you were on this server until someone told me you were the high schooler with all the immature drug names. DRUGZ R KEWL GAIS I DROP ACID AND ECSTACY IM SO GOOD!!!!!

Any way for mX. I'm really disapointed in the desicion made. clearly murkin is the BEST pvper on the server, and the BEST streamer. jk. trash.Anyhoo I was so hurt by the decision I almost committed suicide. Luckily I didn't because then you guys would have no one left to troll you. I appreciate all the though and concern and all of the prayers wished my way. please continue and never stop doing kind things like this. It's very much appreciated.

Sincerley yours.

Kaleedo #1 Pvp'er on bastion/SWtor in general.

Man I miss middleschool

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is gold. I am so happy I have made such a deep impact on your souls. this is one of the biggest compliments I've ever received. However, due to the abnormal circumstances we are dealing with I do not think it is apropos for me to change servers. What I will do, though, is make sure that any time I q with any one on this forum, I will promptly leave the match after watching you guys die in a 3v4. pacisim if im not mistaken I 2-0 you in duels. and im willing to duel as many times as you want on any toon you want. if I am also not mistaken I out dmg you every game, and farm you. I didn't even remember you were on this server until someone told me you were the high schooler with all the immature drug names. DRUGZ R KEWL GAIS I DROP ACID AND ECSTACY IM SO GOOD!!!!!

Any way for mX. I'm really disapointed in the desicion made. clearly murkin is the BEST pvper on the server, and the BEST streamer. jk. trash.Anyhoo I was so hurt by the decision I almost committed suicide. Luckily I didn't because then you guys would have no one left to troll you. I appreciate all the though and concern and all of the prayers wished my way. please continue and never stop doing kind things like this. It's very much appreciated.

Sincerley yours.

got em coach

Sincerley yours.

Man I love cowards. Make a post and then don't say **** once you get called out. Drug User im waiting for any of your Flavor of the month toons to come duel. Grow a pair man up and let's go. you make a post about xfering, cuz you're a ***** I will make it real cuz im a man, we duel 7 times, loser xfers all his toons to harbinger. DEAL OR NO DEAL?! REMEMBER IF YOU SAY NO YOU'RE A ***** *** ***** AND I WIN FOREVER! so either way it's win win.

Man I love cowards. Make a post and then don't say **** once you get called out. Drug User im waiting for any of your Flavor of the month toons to come duel. Grow a pair man up and let's go. you make a post about xfering, cuz you're a ***** I will make it real cuz im a man, we duel 7 times, loser xfers all his toons to harbinger. DEAL OR NO DEAL?! REMEMBER IF YOU SAY NO YOU'RE A ***** *** ***** AND I WIN FOREVER! so either way it's win win.

Deal.....

it's funny you can talk a big game about how you do so much dmg I don't do any blah blah blah whine more. You want me off the server beat me in a best of 7. until then you're just another hater. and you know what they say, you know you've made it once you got haters. Thanks for the support. Jonie, clearly im furious, im fuming out of my mouth and there's steam coming out of my ears. From your perception of the situation I can tell you don't have a high enough IQ to understand the proper use of the word. cy@@@@@

Pacifism put your money where your mouth is. duel me you coward or forever be a whiny little bi.tch. nothing else you say or do means anything. the challenge is out and until you accept you're just another cry baby.

Once again.

Much Love,

Kaleedo #1 pvp'er on bastion/Swtor in general.

Edited by Krugah

jugg vs pt is fair right? give me a mara and id flawless that baddy.

-calls jonie a "baddy"

-Claims his haters are due to some kind of skill related to swtor, and not the FACT THAT YOU LITERALLY LEAVE HALF THE SOLO RANKED POPS YOU GET BECAUSE YOUR TEAM ISNT ME+SCOLD+JONIE SO YOU ARE SUCH A DETRIMENT TO YOUR TEAM THAT THEY WILL NEVER WIN WITH YOUR 20K DAMAGE AS SMASH.

in short, you're so horrid that you have haters. It's the opposite of my haters...

Me making a thread about you is just like MVP or DP making a thread about me. You take it seriously, someone above your skill level is telling you you're doing it wrong.

jugg vs pt is fair right? give me a mara and id flawless that baddy.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

That is all

Edited by JP_Legatus