Kaleedo please transfer to Harbinger

PacifismActivist

http://i.imgur.com/cmfD45b.jpg

He left during the first round after doing 26k damage compared to me and the other guy's 80k, insulted us, and we ACTUALLY WON without him in a 3v4, then lost the next round.

Please go to Harbinger, you'll fit in better there with the imps. Thanks.

Edited by PacifismActivist

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to have a quiet word with mX about this young man.

He doesn't need to transfer to harbs, he just needs to stop doing ranked.

he's obviously a boy or a very disturbed man... he acts just a knotch above how I act when I'm with noobs, only he yells at people that are better than him while he literally does five moves and then blames his death on his entire team of 3 other dpsers...

he has me on ignore on all my toons so I just shower him with insults and he doesn't say a word to me because I have carried him a number of times with like 6-10x his damage...

he's obviously a boy or a very disturbed man... he acts just a knotch above how I act when I'm with noobs, only he yells at people that are better than him while he literally does five moves and then blames his death on his entire team of 3 other dpsers...

he has me on ignore on all my toons so I just shower him with insults and he doesn't say a word to me because I have carried him a number of times with like 6-10x his damage...

notch*

I had him for 4 games in a row while solo q'ing on my tank and after he bashed the 3 of us, he refused to do any damage. Then he continued to sit out the next 3 solo q i had to have him on my team. Thanks for the losses Kaleedo! Appreciate it.

Any comment on this, Murkin?!

I will be commenting on murkins behalf.

We here at MX (Masterbating Xaviers) wish to thank all ranked competitors who have competed with our top dpser In our guild MX ( Masterbating Xaviers). We acknowledge your concerns but unfortunetly we cannot kick keelodo from the guild due to his real life name being Xavier and his masterbation habit.

Furthermore, we welcome anyone who is named Xavier to join our guild.

Thanks

Guildmaster of MX - Xavier "Murkin "Rodriguez, aka X-Rod.

I will be commenting on murkins behalf.

We here at MX (Masterbating Xaviers) wish to thank all ranked competitors who have competed with our top dpser In our guild MX ( Masterbating Xaviers). We acknowledge your concerns but unfortunetly we cannot kick keelodo from the guild due to his real life name being Xavier and his masterbation habit.

Furthermore, we welcome anyone who is named Xavier to join our guild.

Thanks

Guildmaster of MX - Xavier "Murkin "Rodriguez, aka X-Rod.

Ok thanks, Murkin. :)

learn english or leeve you illiterate git

don't make me surrender LOL JK IM FRENCH CANADIAN WE DON'T SURRENDER !

also, murkin himself should answer. Also I could care less if kaleedo was in Mx or in MVP, it changes nothing, he's a ******* and it isn't about whether he's guilded or not. But I guess his guildies are the only ones that um... tolerate him? So they should definitely work on their entire guilds image as this guy goes around ruining games. Even smoochiex sort of keeps up with my dps..and he doesn't rage at everyone if there's the slightest chance we're about to lose the first round.

Edited by PacifismActivist

Any comment on this, Murkin?!

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you joining us here on this fine Friday.

We here at MX (Masterbating Xaviers) take great pride in the brand that we are currently building and while it has been a quick rise over the past few weeks with some of the founding members coming back. That doesn't mean we are immune to errors.

You have our guarantee that this issue has been dealt with internally and promise that this problem will no longer be an mX issue. On behalf of all the current mX regstar family members. We would like to issue an apology.

We look forward to working with and battling against our Bastionite comrades.

Sincerly yours,

Guildmaster of MX - Xavier "Murkin "Rodriguez, aka M-Rod.

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you joining us here on this fine Friday.

We here at MX (Masterbating Xaviers) take great pride in the brand that we are currently building and while it has been a quick rise over the past few weeks with some of the founding members coming back. That doesn't mean we are immune to errors.

You have our guarantee that this issue has been dealt with internally and promise that this problem will no longer be an mX issue. On behalf of all the current mX regstar family members. We would like to issue an apology.

We look forward to working with and battling against our Bastionite comrades.

Sincerly yours,

Guildmaster of MX - Xavier "Murkin "Rodriguez, aka M-Rod.

Hello best asssassin and best streamer on bastion,

Could you please elaborate on how this was dealt with? Was kaleedo castrated? Was he /gkicked ? Did you put a mind control chip in his brain to make him as good as you?

Hello best asssassin and best streamer on bastion,

Could you please elaborate on how this was dealt with? Was kaleedo castrated? Was he /gkicked ? Did you put a mind control chip in his brain to make him as good as you?

This matter was dealt with internally and as such is confined to an internal need to know basis. What I can elaborate on is that the position has been terminated.

Sincerely yours

This matter was dealt with internally and as such is confined to an internal need to know basis. What I can elaborate on is that the position has been terminated.

Sincerely yours

After this statement the <Masterbating Xaviers> are now the top pvp guild on this server hands down. No do not discuss it.

Man this is gold. I am so happy I have made such a deep impact on your souls. this is one of the biggest compliments I've ever received. However, due to the abnormal circumstances we are dealing with I do not think it is apropos for me to change servers. What I will do, though, is make sure that any time I q with any one on this forum, I will promptly leave the match after watching you guys die in a 3v4. pacisim if im not mistaken I 2-0 you in duels. and im willing to duel as many times as you want on any toon you want. if I am also not mistaken I out dmg you every game, and farm you. I didn't even remember you were on this server until someone told me you were the high schooler with all the immature drug names. DRUGZ R KEWL GAIS I DROP ACID AND ECSTACY IM SO GOOD!!!!!

Any way for mX. I'm really disapointed in the desicion made. clearly murkin is the BEST pvper on the server, and the BEST streamer. jk. trash.Anyhoo I was so hurt by the decision I almost committed suicide. Luckily I didn't because then you guys would have no one left to troll you. I appreciate all the though and concern and all of the prayers wished my way. please continue and never stop doing kind things like this. It's very much appreciated.

Sincerley yours.

Kaleedo #1 Pvp'er on bastion/SWtor in general.

Man this is gold. I am so happy I have made such a deep impact on your souls. this is one of the biggest compliments I've ever received. However, due to the abnormal circumstances we are dealing with I do not think it is apropos for me to change servers. What I will do, though, is make sure that any time I q with any one on this forum, I will promptly leave the match after watching you guys die in a 3v4. pacisim if im not mistaken I 2-0 you in duels. and im willing to duel as many times as you want on any toon you want. if I am also not mistaken I out dmg you every game, and farm you. I didn't even remember you were on this server until someone told me you were the high schooler with all the immature drug names. DRUGZ R KEWL GAIS I DROP ACID AND ECSTACY IM SO GOOD!!!!!

Any way for mX. I'm really disapointed in the desicion made. clearly murkin is the BEST pvper on the server, and the BEST streamer. jk. trash.Anyhoo I was so hurt by the decision I almost committed suicide. Luckily I didn't because then you guys would have no one left to troll you. I appreciate all the though and concern and all of the prayers wished my way. please continue and never stop doing kind things like this. It's very much appreciated.

Sincerley yours.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.*

Sincerley yours.

Owned