Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Ascending Empire

Beniboybling

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to see Vader try.

Even San Hill knows he's untouchable. Vader couldn't cut himself off, couldn't kill San, couldn't do anything. San kept openly finding the Seperatists, and the republic couldnt do f*** all.... He's a banker, they're slimy.

Ha. Haha.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:p

Yes, because Vader- who

Hill, would mind finding a replacement for him. Hill was raised to take Plagueis' place. Hill would be constantly grooming a replacement. Or- Aruk would do.

If the Techno Union knows the Banking Clan is working with the enemy, why wouldn't they get as much away from the IGBC as quickly as possible? Further more, why wouldn't the Banking Clan try to play both sides of the war like they did before?

Before, they were only led by Hill. Vader changes that. And it takes more time to withdraw money to to hold it- in case of fraud, that's always the first security plan. One button to hold, two to withdraw.

EDIT: I'll admit that Vader may have little on Koon. However, Kenobi has nothing on Vader- Padme is no longer an issue, and as we see, Vader is more that happy to kill his former master. Vader also has completely changed his style, rendering Kenobi's knowledge of that void as well.

Edited by Canino

Ha. Haha.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:p

Yes, because Vader- who

Hill, would mind finding a replacement for him. Hill was raised to take Plagueis' place. Hill would be constantly grooming a replacement. Or- Aruk would do.

You really don't see the difference?

*Sigh*

Vader had legitimate reason for being able to kill Hill there.

Here, the IGBC has allied themselves with him to make money.

If he kills Hill, they leave.

He tries to make Hill change the IGBC, they leave.

He threatens Hill, they leave.

Wanna know why Hill was never killed in the clone wars? There was always the option for the IGBC to just pack up and join the Seperatists. Vader could kill him because there were no more Seperatists.

He cannot execute him again. He couldn't risk it.

*Sigh*

Wanna know why Hill was never killed in the clone wars? There was always the option for the IGBC to just pack up and join the Seperatists. Vader could kill him because there were no more Seperatists.

While true, Vader can make Hill's life hell. And I mean hell. Look how Hill responds to Kenobi (a Jedi). No image Vader.... Hill will listen. Look

for an example (skip to 1:28).

Before, they were only led by Hill. Vader changes that. And it takes more time to withdraw money to to hold it- in case of fraud, that's always the first security plan. One button to hold, two to withdraw.

EDIT: I'll admit that Vader may have little on Koon. However, Kenobi has nothing on Vader- Padme is no longer an issue, and as we see, Vader is more that happy to kill his former master. Vader also has completely changed his style, rendering Kenobi's knowledge of that void as well.

But why wouldn't the IGBC want to try to play both sides? They've done it before.

Kenobi has himself over Vader. Think about it.

*Sigh*

Now now lets not be condescending this early in to the Kaggath (and preferably not at all) - and that goes for you to Canino. Let's keep this match clean.

Anyway, just to throw in my opinion on this. I don't think we should just assume that Hill is untouchable here. Vader operates via Imperial policy, not the policy of the Republic and the Separatists. After the Clone Wars the Empire subjugated countless companies and absorbed them into the imperial machine. I doubt they all agreed willingly to just allow the Empire to take over and dictate to them, but the Empire managed to 'persuade' them.

Now the IGBC were left intact, but that's only in reference to their destruction of various other companies, they were by no means autonomous. I think the possibility of Vader controlling them should be considered.

P.S. Abandoning factions is against the rules, unless you are defecting. Now defection is also a possibility, but if that ever happened I suspect Vader would hunt down and slaughter San Hill and his lackeys.

Now now lets not be condescending this early in to the Kaggath (and preferably not at all) - and that goes for you to Canino. Let's keep this match clean.

Anyway, just to throw in my opinion on this. I don't think we should just assume that Hill is untouchable here. Vader operates via Imperial policy, not the policy of the Republic and the Separatists. After the Clone Wars the Empire subjugated countless companies and absorbed them into the imperial machine. I doubt they all agreed willingly to just allow the Empire to take over and dictate to them, but the Empire managed to 'persuade' them.

Now the IGBC were left intact, but that's only in reference to their destruction of various other companies, they were by no means autonomous. I think the possibility of Vader controlling them should be considered.

P.S. Abandoning factions is against the rules, unless you are defecting. Now defection is also a possibility, but if that ever happened I suspect Vader would hunt down and slaughter San Hill and his lackeys.

My apologies Sel. If I came off condescending, I truly apologize. We're all friends here, and I hope I didn't offend anyone. However, I was only acting in defense of myself. That doesn't excuse it, though. So, my apologies. Hope were cool :cool:.

Anyways- I agree with this. The Techno Union's credits would be seized, whether or not the IGBC wants to. You said it yourself- they're bankers, they are slimy. They only care about their well being. So if threatened, they will listen. Now, all I need is a nice world to produce my new droids....

Whatever point is the height of their power, which I would assume is the Imperial period.

Huzzah! Kuat will be crippled by the IGBC's presence there as well! :D

Well, maybe not crippled. But damaged.

Edited by Canino

I don't see why the Banking Clan would just seize the Techno Unions assets. At least not right away, which gives the Techno Union time to make a withdrawl.

Why wouldn't they? They, along with Vader would know that the Techno Union is an enemy. They would likely seize the account before Vader even said to, in order to please him. After all, they know how he reacts to failure.

What 'new' droids?

Its all part of my plan. Its not essential, but a nice touch.

The Techno Union is a company with needs. Workers to pay, supplies to pay for, and the costs of producing and exporting the droids. If its finances where to be seized, it would collapse. Unless... someone decided to help. The FE is that person.

The Techno Union has no ties to the AE besides being a supplier, and even then, the AE would use Republic/Democaratic laws. And the Techno Union is a corporate entity meaning that the AE will not go after Tambor as Vader would Hill. The AE has no direct control over it. If it were to be bought by the FE, there is nothing the AE can do.

Well, as far as I'm aware, Kuat never decreased in size, and my leaders are New Republic leaders. Soooo... :D

I'll need to check, but the time period may not matter.

Just looked. It says Galactic Republic. So, yeah... it may still be capable of doing damage, as the IGBC was never truly destroyed. Oh, and its the Inter Galactic Bank of Kuat, if anyone is curious. A nice little sub of the IGBC.

Why wouldn't they? They, along with Vader would know that the Techno Union is an enemy. They would likely seize the account before Vader even said to, in order to please him. After all, they know how he reacts to failure.

Again, I don't believe they would do it right away. And I don't think they would do it unless they were told to. The Banking Clan played both sides of the Clone Wars, it's likely they would attempt to do the same here, giving the Techno Union time to withdraw their funds.

Its all part of my plan. Its not essential, but a nice touch.

The Techno Union is a company with needs. Workers to pay, supplies to pay for, and the costs of producing and exporting the droids. If its finances where to be seized, it would collapse. Unless... someone decided to help. The FE is that person.

The Techno Union has no ties to the AE besides being a supplier, and even then, the AE would use Republic/Democaratic laws. And the Techno Union is a corporate entity meaning that the AE will not go after Tambor as Vader would Hill. The AE has no direct control over it. If it were to be bought by the FE, there is nothing the AE can do.

Why wouldn't the Techno Union have its own assets? And I'm sure Mon Mothma could keep Tambor around in the event that the Banking Clan did seize its assets (which I still find unlikely, give an example of them doing that during a war).

I'll need to check, but the time period may not matter.

Just looked. It says Galactic Republic. So, yeah... it may still be capable of doing damage, as the IGBC was never truly destroyed. Oh, and its the Inter Galactic Bank of Kuat, if anyone is curious. A nice little sub of the IGBC.

What exactly are you saying here?