Ranked Season Leaderboard ToFN - Discussion.

SirMannii

what are you talking about?

never que again?

we beat that sorc team the last 2 games we played against them.

also they beat us 4 times, 2 out of 4 came down to acid and back in pts, sorcs could use their force barrier (10 seconds) to survive the acid, against our undying rage (5 seconds)

go and check this on mudclot's stream.

we've played 6 total against the sorcs at 4 am, on the first matches we had no clue what to do, but the last 2 matches we won against them (adapting u know....), and for that you can check my highlights coz OFC mudclot deleted their loss from his own records :)

our pts record was closed with 158 wins and 6 losses. 1 loss to our own team mates, 4 to the sorcs, and 1 to a pug american team (there we played a sniper/mara setup and not our main)

and this is a pug grp of EU players me among them against hey am mvp: http://www.twitch.tv/gerikke24/c/2802120

most of the american teams were horrible, nowhere near as good as the europian ones.

against mvp pug with a guardian tank, grats

You still lost 4 in so little games played against decent american pug teams?

I rest my case

P.S. Good job trying to hide your exploit on your sorc as well

Edited by Gomex

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously... I can't believe you guys are still responding to Gomex.

He is sitting across the Atlantic laughing his nuts off as he continues to bait the majority of you.

Keep feeding him guys, trolls never get full up.

Edited by clubdeeko

seriously... I can't believe you guys are still responding to Gomex.

He is sitting across the Atlantic laughing his nuts off as he continues to bait the majority of you.

Keep feeding him guys, trolls are never get full up.

shhhhhh!!!!

don't notice my sig too!!!

shhhhhh!!!!

don't notice my sig too!!!

Lol you're not even a good troll. We've had over the past 1.5year at least 10 trolls who were waaaay better than you.

Go back to your "real competition" on your own server you pubescent little ginger kid.

Sarano, we miss your input on this thread buddy, I'm really surprised by that

Lol you're not even a good troll. We've had over the past 1.5year at least 10 trolls who were waaaay better than you.

Go back to your "real competition" on your own server you pubescent little ginger kid.

Sarano, we miss your input on this thread buddy, I'm really surprised by that

Your words have so much meaning coming from a 900 rated sniper. Especially on a populated server where bigger population=more bads to queue against at your own level.

I understand why you never even brought up your group queue rating...because nobody is dumb enough to pick up somebody who struggles to break 1k

LOL

Edited by Gomex

I have no doubt that DRAMA is the best team on TOFN. My post was simply saying, if they wanted competition they should go to a US pvp server. There is a reason that teams on the Bastion don't even show up on the Group Leaderboards till #47 (ATM). It is because the top teams continually take games off of each other so there is no dominant team. That is how ranked should be and BW needs to get their foot out of their *** and implement cross server q (which will never happen). With that said, DRAMA's reputation throughout Season 1 will be tainted and they will be known as the guild who had to use an exploit in order to win. It doesn't matter if your the best if you did it with steroids.

Drama is not even close to being best on TOFN, since the server is very competitive - the only thing they exceled at was wintrading and abusing system, as you said yourself.

what are you talking about?

never que again?

we beat that sorc team the last 2 games we played against them.

also they beat us 4 times, 2 out of 4 came down to acid and back in pts, sorcs could use their force barrier (10 seconds) to survive the acid, against our undying rage (5 seconds)

go and check this on mudclot's stream.

we've played 6 total against the sorcs at 4 am, on the first matches we had no clue what to do, but the last 2 matches we won against them (adapting u know....), and for that you can check my highlights coz OFC mudclot deleted their loss from his own records :)

our pts record was closed with 158 wins and 6 losses. 1 loss to our own team mates, 4 to the sorcs, and 1 to a pug american team (there we played a sniper/mara setup and not our main)

and this is a pug grp of EU players me among them against hey am mvp: http://www.twitch.tv/gerikke24/c/2802120

most of the american teams were horrible, nowhere near as good as the europian ones.

Well this is just simply wrong lol... Either you are bad at math , have a bad memory or trying to make your mongoloid smash team sound better then it is lol...

-We played 4 games only as it was late for you guys.

-We pugged a healer because no one was on. (an awesome healer)

-the First 2 games were extremely easy as you guys were terribly uncoordinated.

-We lost 1 game... due to RNG acid. Scold was still alive when every one else was dead.

You also said on your stream "I don't like to win like this...". (Yes you also streamed the 4 games)

this is the game http://www.twitch.tv/mudclot/c/2806564

-We also played when undying rage protected you from acid AND STILL WON lol...(which makes you even worse)

-I streamed all 4 games for everyone to see. I highlighted them all. http://www.twitch.tv/mudclot/profile

-Force barrier did not stop acid on PTS

-Your mara skill is about average. I can think of about 50 that could play in your spot. You are easily kited and you have terrible awareness.

-umm i think that's it. OH! Try not play your sorc in 4s and steam its #cringe worthy :p

Cheers,

Mudclot

Me and the people who know me know why my solo rating is so bad, they've seen why aswell.

I don't care that a fatty american neckbeard with a fedorah thinks I'm bad because of my solo rating. I know how good I am, you don't.

Keep insulting me bro.

This^

Your rating might suck, but I know (for a fact) how good you are. And I hate to admit it, but Lamefish, aswell, might not have the best rating, and he's pretty good, too...

Me and the people who know me know why my solo rating is so bad, they've seen why aswell.

I don't care that a fatty american neckbeard with a fedorah thinks I'm bad because of my solo rating. I know how good I am, you don't.

Keep insulting me bro.

You said it yourself, people know and seen it for themselves...900 bad and still no group queue rating because of their experience.

I'm not insulting you, just pointing out facts. Sorry if the truth hurts

This^

Your rating might suck, but I know (for a fact) how good you are. And I hate to admit it, but Lamefish, aswell, might not have the best rating, and he's pretty good, too...

of course, bads think other bads are not bad

of course, bads think other bads are not bad

This'll be my last post to you because it;s pointless either way. You're sad,

Just a question. Are you a marauder, operative or assassin?

And isn't it a bit sad that players on your own server (probably) hate you so much that you love the hate you get, and have to come here to do it all over again? With people you don't even know?

Edited by Aerilas

Well this is just simply wrong lol... Either you are bad at math , have a bad memory or trying to make your mongoloid smash team sound better then it is lol...

-We played 4 games only as it was late for you guys.

-We pugged a healer because no one was on. (an awesome healer)

-the First 2 games were extremely easy as you guys were terribly uncoordinated.

-We lost 1 game... due to RNG acid. Scold was still alive when every one else was dead.

You also said on your stream "I don't like to win like this...". (Yes you also streamed the 4 games)

this is the game http://www.twitch.tv/mudclot/c/2806564

-We also played when undying rage protected you from acid AND STILL WON lol...(which makes you even worse)

-I streamed all 4 games for everyone to see. I highlighted them all. http://www.twitch.tv/mudclot/profile

-Force barrier did not stop acid on PTS

-Your mara skill is about average. I can think of about 50 that could play in your spot. You are easily kited and you have terrible awareness.

-umm i think that's it. OH! Try not play your sorc in 4s and steam its #cringe worthy :p

Cheers,

Mudclot

do you rly think, ur a little cool guy here bcoz ur writting like this :) ?

dont even mention you and your stream, whenever i watch it you are loosing and being paranoid turning off your streams or the sound of it coz you have a bad day or you are loosing most of your games (******)

when you died on tatooine without even bubbling against us, why did u forget to mention that? where is the stream from that?

such a shame we cant play against each other anymore , I would gladly meet u guys again so you could be ***** fke d

when you died on tatooine without even bubbling against us, why did u forget to mention that? where is the stream from that?

well.... I linked it in my first post lol. Here it is again. http://www.twitch.tv/mudclot/c/2806564

I made the post to correct the loads of BS you spew. Downs may have hit you hard but don't worry I am here to help you! :)

PS. Kudos to your partner Larzon in those games! He actually did really well. Most pressure was out when he was smashing my face. gg's

Cheers,

Mudclot

well.... I linked it in my first post lol. Here it is again. http://www.twitch.tv/mudclot/c/2806564

I made the post to correct the loads of BS you spew. Downs may have hit you hard but don't worry I am here to help you! :)

PS. Kudos to your partner Larzon in those games! He actually did really well. Most pressure was out when he was smashing my face. gg's

Cheers,

Mudclot

#mad?

you americans are so smart :)

Teach us your caveman cleave ways, tell me what important adaptation you made that required such brains to defeat squishy sorcs. For I must know to have a taste of your precious egos of defeating such comp.

Edited by Gomex

A guys dismissing someone based on solo queue rating? clearly he knows a lot about how the solo ranking works. Individual skill is really reflected in that rating. Lets also pretend for a second your entire rating isnt based on your % of games won dictating the points you gain for wins.

Also, stop with the drama bashing, they steamrolled almost every team they fought against on pts and lost what, 5 games was it? But you stick to your odd win and hide behind that while claiming you're the best, that seems right. Mad skills.(that was painful for me to type by the way, very)

And really you think drama is the best on tofn? The top teams on tofn are a constant mix of DRAMA, Conflagration, Herbs and derps, Galactics, Reality check, and the odd Bend it like Beckham. Players from those guilds(Apart from galactics) are regularly grouping together and queueing against each other, and anyone else who pops up. I've seen enough streams of yank servers to know your "normal" teams are pretty crap, I can't judge your best teams since whatever I say you will have an excuse why it doesn't count, so you keep dribbling over our forums all you want.

I wonder how many of you would be willing to group up on closed pts and meet a team from tofn? Not sure who has access, but would be a nice idea if the right people from both servers can get on.

A guys dismissing someone based on solo queue rating? clearly he knows a lot about how the solo ranking works. Individual skill is really reflected in that rating. Lets also pretend for a second your entire rating isnt based on your % of games won dictating the points you gain for wins.

Also, stop with the drama bashing, they steamrolled almost every team they fought against on pts and lost what, 5 games was it? But you stick to your odd win and hide behind that while claiming you're the best, that seems right. Mad skills.(that was painful for me to type by the way, very)

And really you think drama is the best on tofn? The top teams on tofn are a constant mix of DRAMA, Conflagration, Herbs and derps, Galactics, Reality check, and the odd Bend it like Beckham. Players from those guilds(Apart from galactics) are regularly grouping together and queueing against each other, and anyone else who pops up. I've seen enough streams of yank servers to know your "normal" teams are pretty crap, I can't judge your best teams since whatever I say you will have an excuse why it doesn't count, so you keep dribbling over our forums all you want.

I wonder how many of you would be willing to group up on closed pts and meet a team from tofn? Not sure who has access, but would be a nice idea if the right people from both servers can get on.

Yes, we'll stick with our odd wins considering the drama 100+ record was based off farming euros and not americans.

Silly euros dissing themselves without even realizing it