The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Malgus Armor for an upcoming packs Lore set.

While I don't object to the addition of the set per say, there are already a significant number of armor sets that are already in the game already.

Every cartel pack adds a group of new armor sets... just because we already have a lot of armor doesn't mean we shouldn't request more armor. Armor is what prompts lots of people to buy the packs in the first place!

I like the suggestion, OP. There is already a lot of armor that is very similar in style to Malgus' set, but it lacks the textures and hood/cloak like you said.

Also, I'm dying for a Satele Shan set because I want her boots!

totally agree!!! i would love that. personally I so want this and some basic tunics with no hood, similar to the anakin skywalker in episode 3 http://www.rickey.org/blog/images/starwars_episode3_75.jpg ,Ideally without the cape. whether these sets get added i don't know but I can always dream. (the armor Malgus wears is far more likely to appear thats for sure) :jawa_tongue:

• 9 months later...
Bump. Now that we have Satele's armor, and are soon to be getting her ligthsabers, I think its time Bioware added Malgus' armor for those of us that play impside. Direct purchase would be nice. :D Edited by J_Fred

Bump. Now that we have Satele's armor, and are soon to be getting her ligthsabers, I think its time Bioware added Malgus' armor for those of us that play impside. Direct purchase would be nice. :D

Frankly, I think both Malgus and Satele should be companions that you can purchase, like Treek.

What I wouldn't pay for a Jedi Sage heals/dps version of Satele....

cuz so far the only lore sets released belonged to jedi. omg. I said that i "think".

No. You didn't. Allow me to quote you:

relax. It will show up if satele's did. However from the look of it they will put jedi character armor sets into this shipment's lore sets.

There is this little thing called honesty. You might want to look into trying it sometime.

"From the look of it" expresses the same uncertainty that "I think" would have.

No, it doesn't.

It seems to me that "from the look of it" is simply his justification for making a definite statement, NOT a statement of his opinion.

relax. It will show up if satele's did. However from the look of it they will put jedi character armor sets into this shipment's lore sets.

Relax? I've only made one post in an already established topic on the subject, unlike someone who has to make a new thread every three days whining about "traditional jedi robes" from the movies, the very "traditional jedi robes" that bioware already confirmed would not be put in the game. :rolleyes: