1. 1. Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for:

1. Class Story
  2. Companions
  3. Mini Games (I'm hoping this includes limited time events)
  4. PvP
  5. Other - to clarify my 'other' choice, I'd like some of the group content have a solo-able mode so I can get some things complete and/or get rid of the ops quests I accidentally picked up that can't be abandoned.

I was surprised (and glad) to see Ops so low on the list seeing as there have been so many threads about them.

I voted for:

1) New storylines for Class and Companions with Romances and New Romanes with New Companions.

No new Ops, we have enough, with this new 1 getting done for now..

2) More Pvp Arenas, want Ranked back to 6v8, the Devs were too stupid to listen to how most of us hated 4v4 ranked. and more Arenas where we get the same stuff that Ranked gets.

3) New Planets.

4) More Playable Races. We should have a Lot more like Kel-dor and Ithorian and Rodians.

Other: We need an Option to have our Alliance and stay with that Faction.

Other: No more Sith Empire vs. Republic crap. There is plenty of other factions to fight.

Other: Cross Faction Grouping. Nobody hardly plays unless we XP or CXP boost week, and i'm sick of the stupid Factions being the way they are. Not supposed to be in a war.

Other: Boost Command XP on dailies to 2,000, this game should be fun, Not a Downer. It was Bioware's idea to have us create so many Alts, now they need to help compensate for their lack of Command XP.

Edited by MandFlurry

I voted for

1, Class Story

2, Companions

3, Planets

4, Space

5, Mini Games

I hope they continue watching this as more people will vote later on. I think this is the best conveyance to let the Dev's know what their members want from this game (to stay in the game).

You can check out Eric's post within this thread to see why this isn't the best conveyance, only a small subsection of what they take into account when they are "interested" in player feedback.

While I could take a moment to point to how "low" operations and pvp are to the "story" stuff in this poll, Eric's reply basically extinguishes any notion that polls like this mean very much. The sample sizes are simply too small.

Now, if Bioware were truly interested in our feedback and wanted to get this kind of information, they could easily send out surveys to emails in the same way they send out cartel coins. In fact, why not attach a survey to every email with our cartel coin rewards? See if people's opinions stay consistent or change over time (for instance, three years ago I would tell them to go stuff all operations/pvp material 100% of the time out the airlock. Now, my attitude towards them has cooled (most of them are very fun, as long as you can avoid toxic elitists/trolls) and my answer would be different now).

1 - Class Story

If i am to spent hours in any game, leveling up a character, grinding, etc, i need to be immersed by the story first. TOR had brilliant original arcs!

2 - PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc)

I dont see the point in playing a MMO without a healthy, balanced and dynamic Open PvP. Promote it! Separeted instances and Level Sync only hurted it.

3 - Other

Disciplines Sytem have contributed for PvP unbalance, by turning it more simple and predicatable. You should let people really "build", like before, using a Pool or Tree system.