The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

the return of empire at war

clonewarsisbest

You aren't alone. I'd love to see the EaW series come back and be expanded upon, this time adding the Clone Wars factions as well. The Zann Consortium expansion had the right idea buffing the Imperial and Rebel sides but Zann was too annoying to ever fight and they always felt incredibly overpowered to the point the Rebels had zero chance.

the rights to make SW:EaW was given to Petroglyph, a Developer with a history with EA, I dont know who holds the rights to making Star Wars RTS are right now, but there is no chance Petroglyph would give EA that chance. if you want to do your own research look up Westwood, then you will understand why i make this claim.

EA by any means isnt very welcome in the RTS arena and would likely only be marketing to Star Wars fans, as much as they would try to court the hardcore gamers, the RTS gamers hate them.

the rights to make SW:EaW was given to Petroglyph, a Developer with a history with EA, I dont know who holds the rights to making Star Wars RTS are right now, but there is no chance Petroglyph would give EA that chance. if you want to do your own research look up Westwood, then you will understand why i make this claim.

EA by any means isnt very welcome in the RTS arena and would likely only be marketing to Star Wars fans, as much as they would try to court the hardcore gamers, the RTS gamers hate them.

i looked up westwood and i dont know any of this thanks for bring that up. after reading i see that you are right and most likely we will never another empire at war game.

the only way that i can see there being a chance of a another empire at war is if disney made a contracr with petroglyph, which i highly doubt it will happen.