Marka Ragnos's Crown clips horribly

Transairion

Visual Bug Fixes

•Marka Ragnos Chestpiece now displays the sleeves properly when equipped.

I'm surprised this was fixed ASAP yet Marka Ragnos's crown still has a third of my Body-Type 2 Purebloods head clipping through the back, no hair or anything, just a big splotch of red skin sticking out of the crown.

Given the majority of gameplay is seen from behind, it's a massive eyesore and the only thing preventing me from buying the full set (last time I bought an item that clips in preview, it was clipping when worn so why bother?).

Edited by Transairion

i'm surprised this was fixed asap yet marka ragnos's crown still has a third of my body-type 2 purebloods head clipping through the back, no hair or anything, just a big splotch of red skin sticking out of the crown.

Given the majority of gameplay is seen from behind, it's a massive eyesore and the only thing preventing me from buying the full set (last time i bought an item that clips in preview, it was clipping when worn so why bother?).

omg plz fix ty

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Don't hold your breath, the Darth Sion vacuum crotch glitch is still going strong

http://s54.photobucket.com/user/ramseyw/media/vgrideup.jpg.html

Bioware couldn't care less about item errors like this. This glitch was reported years and years ago

The difference is that this problem would literally take 45 seconds to fix, just move the helmet position up like 3 centimeters and BOOM, FIXED.

That problem seems to be an engine issue, not a placement issue.

The difference is that this problem would literally take 45 seconds to fix, just move the helmet position up like 3 centimeters and BOOM, FIXED.

That problem seems to be an engine issue, not a placement issue.

The jigglebones issue affects all armours that use it, which is a lot of armours. It's one of the most widespread issues in the game and is virtually as old as the game is. They have had years to fix it.

I'm surprised this was fixed ASAP yet Marka Ragnos's crown still has a third of my Body-Type 2 Purebloods head clipping through the back, no hair or anything, just a big splotch of red skin sticking out of the crown.

Given the majority of gameplay is seen from behind, it's a massive eyesore and the only thing preventing me from buying the full set (last time I bought an item that clips in preview, it was clipping when worn so why bother?).

I've had jelly face since 1.0b good luck getting it fixed.

• 1 year later...