What server has balanced pvp at 55?

Pannikk

Im a pretty experianced pvper in other games not so much in swtor but i am looking for a balanced server where not one side just dominates at 55 but a nice balance.

its not that one side dominates. On the Bastion, my server, many idiots on both sides yell about how the other side is too good. As a result whenever you lose, some idiot who barely did a thing and got the least amount of medals shouts the other side always wins! Its frustrating, its irritating, and I hate it.

But on a positive note I win half the matches I play on both sides roughly so I highly recommend the Bastion.

its not that one side dominates. On the Bastion, my server, many idiots on both sides yell about how the other side is too good. As a result whenever you lose, some idiot who barely did a thing and got the least amount of medals shouts the other side always wins! Its frustrating, its irritating, and I hate it.

But on a positive note I win half the matches I play on both sides roughly so I highly recommend the Bastion.

I agree, bastion is pretty balanced as far as win to loss ration however it seems to be time of day based. for someone that only plays an hour or two a day and always at the same time it may seem very biased towards one side. It seems as though when I get home from work and play around 5-7 central time I cant win a match on pub side then about 730-8 I cant lose. Its the same thing every day at the same times, certain sides seem to dominate, for me anyways.

Harbinger has a big enough population that it kind of balances out. One side may be on a roll far a few hours, later the other side is dominating.

Seems there are at least 2-4 concurrent matches per map at midnight, so roughly 130+ players means you don't end up with a few premades of one faction dominating the whole night.

If you feel your faction is losing, drop out if the que for 5 minutes and hop back in to break out of the same team cycle and you'll often see a complete turnaround in team skills.

You don't need any more opinions. I've played on Juyo, Wound In The Force, Canderous Ordo, The Fatman, Jedi Covenant, Pot5, The Harbinger and The Bastion......And the Bastion is hands down the most balanced server.

The Bastion

Jenna'syyde / Crackroxx

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Really hope 55 is better.

My impression of Bastion Imps so far while leveling is that they're worse than POT5 Pubs. Didn't even think such a thing was possible. The terribleness of POT5 Pub is so legendary that it's chased off many good pvpers.

Edited by Stncold

If a server has an unbalanced population, you will get more same faction rubbish in pvp. The last time I checked, the war was been the Republic and Empire not same faction. But hey ho.

As others have said, you will find intergalactic idiots on both sides, so keep your fingers crossed

Out of all the servers I've been on aand transferred to The Bastion wins hands down, better crowd over there as well tbh. As was previously mentioned imbalance in pvp is usually a time thing as people finish work, school etc at different times not to mention timezones as well, but all in all The Bastion is mostly even throughout the day.