Re-Subbed

Darkulous

Early Access player coming back!

After leaving for various in-game issues a year after release and playing here and there F2P, I've seen enough in the game and upcoming to reward this game again with a 6 month subscription. I'm really excited about a 100% return. I'm excited for the future of this game again. I'm also excited about the Gunship and early access stuff I get for resubbing before Nov. 1st :D.

This doesn't mean I'm gonna go all fanboy in the forums either! I will still complain!

:csw_tiefighter:

welcome back , well things are moving along quite fine , sadly still tons of papercut to deal with .

so recommendations , don't go all miracle and hopefull , take a break once in a while to bandage the wounds .

But the game , support and community is moving into a much beter direction !

If enough additional fundings are allocated , it might even work for once ;)

but EA is just too greedy .

Welcome back, matey.

You followed me from a few weeks :rolleyes:

I came back and I really dont regret it. SWTOR has improved, still a lot to do to transform it into an awesome MMO, but it's on the good path in my humble and subjective opinion!

Edited by Draksen

Returned saturday for the next expansion so I can play it early. I also don't want to lose a few names I have on a few toons. I still play the game now then once in awhile and check out the forums while I was a preferred player. Hopefully next year, Bioware will release something that will convince me to stay subscribed to this game full time.

After leaving for various in-game issues a year after release and playing here and there F2P, I've seen enough in the game and upcoming to reward this game again with a 6 month subscription. I'm really excited about a 100% return. I'm excited for the future of this game again. I'm also excited about the Gunship and early access stuff I get for resubbing before Nov. 1st :D.

This doesn't mean I'm gonna go all fanboy in the forums either! I will still complain!

Aye. Welcome back. LIke any game there are good and bad things in game and good and bad players. So, I hope you like the additions to the game and can understand if you don't like them. It's your decision if you like it and stay or even if you don't care but still willing to stay.

welcome back, you've missed a lot of great content over the last year and missed chances to meet some really good people. Hopefully you stick around longer and realize that things are not as bad as people say (even you probably) and that hitting things with pointy light sticks and making things go boom when you pew pew them is a great way to spend a few hours each evening while chatting with friends. Which really is what this game is meant to be about..

tl;dr good friends, pointy light sticks and pew pew > just about anything!!!

Another re-subbed player here. CE owner and I have been playing on and off since release. Now however the game has hold my attention for a full month and another sub fee is taken from my credit card today. Swtor has definitely improved from launch, though there are still several things that would need attention. The direction to which the game is heading however is definitely a right one.

Welcome back! Just in time for the new expansion!