Vaiken Bond Company - Official Thread

MrStewieGriffin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can give you at least 3 other reasons why Vaiken Bond Company is better than HBC but Ill refrain it because I'm not here to stir up arguments in the forums.

Nope, of course not. You are just here to steal our money.

Bwahaha...this will SURELY do better than last time. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking you'll get 0 people to fall for this again, no matter what your arguments are. But whatever, have a Drama Llama for persistence! :w_confused:

Edited: Thanks Jaxio!

Edited by jackrunip

I warned everyone last time and I'll re-warn the new people this time. The Ebon Hawk and SWTOR in general does not have the type of economy to support this type of thing like other mmos. The only way to make it work is to run it like a ponzi scheme which is how it was ran last time and people got ripped off. Take it from someone who has made close to 300 million in this game, this type of thing is not sustainable with the current swtor economy. Don't get ripped off folks.

I still can't believe people gave him credits the first time lol

Maybe someone will vouch for him and then moderate the ponzi scheme in a way which reduces the amount of swindling by an order of magnitude again! That would help.

Edited by Satedbuffalo

Maybe someone will vouch for him and then moderate the ponzi scheme in a way which reduces the amount of swindling by an order of magnitude again! That would help.

Does that someone start with a T and end with an am? lol

Seriously though people, if you're going to get ripped off at least do it through the Cartel Market and support the game we play so Bioware can overcharge us for .1 of the promised content we were supposed to get via our subscription fees way back when.

Be Aware of the Risks of "Investment" in this company

1. Bioware does not endorse, nor prohibit any kind of Ponzi, Pyramid or similar derivative scheme

2. Investments are not insured by any in-good-faith company or entity. Basically, if Greenspan fails to pay you, you won't get your money back.

3. Star Wars: The Old Republic, its affiliates, developers and owners will not refund any of your credits lost by buying into this scheme.

Alright, I'll explain how VBC is different from HBC.

1. It's a private company meaning, as of now, only a select few investors can invest.

2. VBC does bonds and bond related derivatives. There's no ETF like last time.

3. I've revamped the Legal section to give investors a protection from bankruptcy of the company.

4. This is not a ponzi scheme (And I get this feeling that those who claim it is don't really know what a ponzi scheme is) because I'm offering certain amount of bonds per set time period. Ponzi scheme would require me to accept as much money as I can so I can keep the cycle going.

5. You SERIOUSLY need to understand the concept of Risk and Return. While I implicitly guarantee that my AAA bonds are risk-free, I'm not selling US treasury securities. As mentioned in the legal section, all financial products carry a degree of default risk (Read the credit rating for more information on default risk).

6. READ THIS: Numerous options can be added to your financial asset(s). I've added the customization feature to suit all investors' needs. The options include but are not limited to, 1. Collaterals, 2. Custom interest rates and many more.

Let me rephrase that.

1. I'm only scamming a few people for now.

2. We only use one of my methods this time, instead of all of them.

3. I made rules that you can't enforce, aside from some code of honor.

4. Based on my understanding, it's technically not a ponzi scheme.

5. See rule 3.

6. I can actually give you something to make up for when I vanish with all your credits.

I'm not trying to be overly vindictive, as I personally didn't invest a credit to you. But I have friends that lost sizeable sums because of your last running here, and I do not approve of the conduct at all. Take your business elsewhere, because we don't want it here.

Does this guy have balls or what, man? He must carry his balls in a wheelbarrow, man.

wheeling his balls into the forums in a wheelbarrow "Scuse me, 'scuse me. Man with big balls is here to scam again. I'm here to run a derivative of the scam I ran before, under the same account name, with just a layer of frosting added to confuse the dupes"

The forum viewers murmur: "Jesus, what balls. I've never seen balls of this magnitude. He must have a specially fitted pants in which to place these large balls. That's incredible. You're going to run the same exact scam on only through in a couple different terms and hope to snag another 20 million or so in credits Greenspan?"

"That's right. It's the only way I know how to earn creds, I threw some other ********* terminology in there to draw in some suckers, but in reality I'm just here to steal again, but anyway I must be going. Scuse me, 'scuse me. Man with big balls is coming through."