The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No More Dancer outfits... Please.

Duran'del here:

Seriously. I hate these types of armor. I dont buy Cartel Packs because there is always a chance that i'll get some ****** armor(The galvanized Infantry Armor looks the coolest IMHO) and then there's the chance of getting... That armor. It's honestly a horrible idea. The relaxed Armor wasn't bad at all(It was pretty cool-looking on some classes), but those? Bioware, weren't you done with those after shipment 1?

I'm not really "against" the "armor" itself...but the worst part is seeing all the companions who are forced to wear the slave girl type "armor".

These characters are so bad***...and people just "degrade" them by making them wear those outfits.

That's just my personal opinion.

Edited by VitalityPrime

I'm not really "against" the "armor" itself...but the worst part is seeing all the companions who are forced to wear the slave girl type "armor".

These characters are so bad***...and people just "degrade" them by making them wear those outfits.

That's just my personal opinion.

So you're "sure" you're not "really" "against" "this?"

Who cares what other players dress their characters in? I bet others will listen to you in this regard when you pay their sub fees.

Edited by branmakmuffin

I agree about the slave girl armor. But there's a serious lack of slave boy armor. They could include that in next shipments.

No... we dont need that. The hole point of this was to get away with that retarded armor. It's not even armor. I don't like running around the fleet and looking all ****** as my Bounty Hunter and Trooper and seeing people who have their female comps in slave girl armor(and shirtless Quinns. Seriously. They're everywhere. It's an infestation.)

So you're "sure" you're not "really" "against" "this?"

Who cares what other players dress their characters in? I bet others will listen to you in this regard when you pay their sub fees.

Don't be absurd.

I said this is just my personal opinion because I was simply stating an opinion...not trying to tell others how to play.

Edited by VitalityPrime

Agree the drop rate is way to high on this crappy dancer ****, I would rather have 25 jawa grams then 15 different sets of dancer poop that only 1 gender can wear and will flood the market. IMO it's the worse thing out of any if the packs and as such no reason to buy hypercrates for that crap. The drop rare needs to be lowered dramatically on those pieces give me the WZ adrenals instead of that anything!