[Video] Fun with Vengeance

HexDecimalUK

On the last part, voidstar match, you could have used intercede and leap back in. With the exception of stuff like force pushing the enemy healer towards his tank, it was a fun vid, gj bud.

I hope vig/veng never becomes the new fotm.

Edited by DresG

Finally got my jug sort of caught up on gear this weekend and had so much fun playing vengeance (apparently worthless according to bioware :rolleyes:) that i couldn't resist throwing a vid together, maybe helpful to others who want to explore the spec, took me long enough to work it out :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLYmz82gKBs

Jumping before Shatter/Impale doesn't make them hit harder.:D

Vengeance is very entertaining in regs. Fun vid, indeed. Inspired me to spec Vigilance from tank for the lulz again. Could use more dubstep though.

Edited by Helig

Vengeance is very entertaining in regs. Fun vid, indeed. Inspired me to spec Vigilance from tank for the lulz again. Could use more dubstep though.

TY and yes its great fun leaping hither and thither immune to stuns while hurling your sabre all over the place seldom gets boring :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Just 1 thing I noticed, you seemed to forget about your taunts a lot. Other than that, amazing compilation.

the Vindicator 4 piece bonus increases damage output by 10% for 5 seconds after charging. l2p.

Edited by NvrShoutNvr

• 1 month later...

the Vindicator 4 piece bonus increases damage output by 10% for 5 seconds after charging. l2p.

Well, I'll be... Playing since release and never knew that this bonus is triggered as simple as pressing spacebar before hitting Impale or Shatter...

Edited by Helig