I ruin every game I play, brackets please

CHRISGG

Link a screenshot of you on your level 30 doing 2.5x the damage of the next highest player in the game, topping healing and having the most kills/killing blows while also winning the game by 300-400+ points.

Put your money where your mouth is, Ancen the elephant.

Not sure why you slap all those criteria on, but see above sir. Anyway, done feeding ya... take care!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please show me a screenshot of a level 20 dealing 2.5x the damage of the next player in the game (this is something you don't seem to understand - damage is relative) while topping healing, having the most kills/killing blows and winning the game by 300-400 points or more.

Unfortunately I didn't save any screenshots since it doesn't really matter. I've been doing 2-3x most players damage while getting either the highest or 2nd highest protection in the game. Currently there's not a huge issue. When people start to get more expertise gear there will need to be brackets.

Um, you have barely 20k more damage done than #2 and you died 7 times.

I don't think you read my post at all.

It's 2.5x the #3 and everyone below, with me at #1, and has basically all you said. I am not a toon that heals, if you actually looked. Again, those criteria are very arbitrary regardless, so I'm unsure of your point?

Edited by Ancen

tl;dr

I read the first few posts, and that was enough for me to see that this guy just loves tooting his own horn.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't.

Pretty pathetic that you actually made a post with this kind of support.

You don't get out much, eh?

Are you running out of straws over there? Your screenshot is absolutely nothing like mine. It's a completely normal game where 3 players on the same team do very similar amounts of damage and contribute equally.

How can you even compare that to the pure ridiculousness of any of the ones I posted?

What OP is saying is not out of reason.

While I do agree a single level 50 operative or healer will not change the game drastically, but a trooper will. Trooper's tank/dps/heal is currently unrivaled except maybe its damage can be beaten by BH.

The truth lies in that regardless of how much you get bolstered, your armor value remains at your current level. In other word a level 50 in a pvp will take way less damage, and survive longer ( about 4k more hp, tested) than a level 20-30. In addition, given that your armor's damage reduction is based on vs current level, a level50 will do more damage to a level20 than the other way around. This difference in both damage input and output breaks the game when it's a trooper/bh having high level.

tl;dr

I read the first few posts, and that was enough for me to see that this guy just loves tooting his own horn.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't.

Pretty pathetic that you actually made a post with this kind of support.

You don't get out much, eh?

Wow, it's really amazing how offended people get at someone actually providing hard evidence to support their claim. I guess when you have nothing to say to counter my arguments, you've got to resort to ad hominems. Standard.

Are you running out of straws over there? Your screenshot is absolutely nothing like mine. It's a completely normal game where 3 players on the same team do very similar amounts of damage and contribute equally.

How can you even compare that to the pure ridiculousness of any of the ones I posted?

Did you even look at the screenshot? There aren't 3 players with the same damage remotely on top.

As I said, you're just here to fake brag over nothing special.

Edited by Ancen

200k damage and 50k healing isn't ridiculous at all, lol. A lot of my 20-40 guildies do that every game we play. :/

200k damage and 50k healing isn''t ridiculous at all, lol. A lot of my 20-40 guildies do that every game we play. :/

You have things explained to you and you still don''t get it.

"Hey guys, I do 200k damage in 15 minute Huttball games and end up 3rd on total damage. Clearly, this is comparable to your 5 minute duration victories in Alderaan where you are top damage by literally 2.5x"

Still waiting for a low level to post a screenshot anywhere near as ridiculous as the ones I posted. Just one to counter my 5. Surely you can do it, Carebear? After all, you said you do it every game? Just go play a game and post up the screenshot!

Edited by CHRISGG

200k damage and 50k healing isn''t ridiculous at all, lol. A lot of my 20-40 guildies do that every game we play. :/

Yeah, I see it pretty often. I usually hit 200k+ damage as a melee dps (Sentinel) regularly as of around level 25, so a 50 managing not much more damage and a little healing as a ranged hybrid is just laughable, not "amazing and OP" as the original poster is saying.

You have things explained to you and you still don''t get it.

"Hey guys, I do 200k damage in 15 minute Huttball games and end up 3rd on total damage. Clearly, this is comparable to your 5 minute duration victories in Alderaan where you are top damage by literally 2.5x"

I wasn't 3rd, I was #1.

P.s. my shot is basically the same as yours:

http://i.imgur.com/Yt88L.jpg is yours

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4690/goldentigerscoreboard.jpg is mine, yet I'm only level 29, you're 50 in the shots. I'm also a non-healing, melee-only dps, while you have a class capable of healing, cc, and rdps all in one plus more tools overall to survive.

Just... yeah, it speaks for itself.

Edited by Ancen

Yeah, I see it pretty often. I usually hit 200k+ damage as a melee dps (Sentinel) regularly as of around level 25, so a 50 managing not much more damage and a little healing as a ranged hybrid is just laughable, not "amazing and OP" as the original poster is saying.

Guy who posted a screenshot of a 15 minute Huttball where he does 200k damage thinking that it's relevant or impressive posts this. Amazing.

I wasn't 3rd, I was #1.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4690/goldentigerscoreboard.jpg is mine, yet I'm only level 29, you're 50 in the shots. I'm also a non-healing, melee-only dps, while you have a class capable of healing, cc, and rdps all in one plus more tools overall to survive.

What he is trying to say is that in 3 minute he does that much damage/healing while your alderaan battle takes longer.

I wasn't 3rd, I was #1.

Ok, Ancen. Since you're obviously not very good at reading or something, let me explain this to you:

Your screenshot:

15 minute long game.

You are barely top damage by only 20k, and 2 other players on your team are almost equal to your damage done.

My screenshot (the one you linked):

5 minute long game.

2x the damage dealt of second place, and still the same total damage that you did in 15 minutes. That would've been 600k+ in 15 minutes, if you don't get it.

Maybe you'll understand now. I really doubt it though.

Ok, Ancen. Since you're obviously not very good at reading or something, let me explain this to you:

Your screenshot:

15 minute long game.

You are barely top damage by only 20k, and 2 other players on your team are almost equal to your damage done.

My screenshot (the one you linked):

5 minute long game.

2x the damage dealt of second place, and still the same total damage that you did in 15 minutes. That would've been 600k+ in 15 minutes, if you don't get it.

Maybe you'll understand now. I really doubt it though.

A) There are not 3 players with anything close to me, there's ONE other guy, and we each beat everyone else by over 2x.

B) Alderaan is not over in 5 minutes by the score on your picture.

C) As I said, you're ranged. And you have heals + better survivability.

D) You're 50. I was 29 in the screenie.

E) It wouldn't have been 600k+ because the match wouldn't last that long unless it was a close one, which yours was not: it was just a pug steamroll.

What he is trying to say is that in 3 minute he does that much damage/healing while your alderaan battle takes longer.

Yeah, you do realize Alderaan with a 400-0 score isn't over in three minutes, right? Did you look at my screenshot of a level 29 melee dps doing better than that guy did with 2 scores?

Catch more bees with sugar than with vinegar. :)

The intent of your message is clear, but your delivery is rather abrasive. If you actually care about the community and would like a flaw in PvP to be addressed and fixed, you might consider not beating people over the head with a rock to accomplish it.

Screaming, "But it's because I care!" while you punch someone in the face doesn't really convey warm and caring intentions. ;)

op is completely correct i 1v3 and 1v2 on a regular basis without my opponents having any chance at all. it's getting boring stomping ppl like this it's like bullying the handicapped. give us something please. heroics are dead and pvp is a stompfest where i cant be anything other than mvp. there is something wrong going on when i do + 2 times the dmge of everyone in the bg as a tank.

Catch more bees with sugar than with vinegar. :)

The intent of your message is clear, but your delivery is rather abrasive. If you actually care about the community and would like a flaw in PvP to be addressed and fixed, you might consider not beating people over the head with a rock to accomplish it.

Screaming, "But it's because I care!" while you punch someone in the face doesn't really convey warm and caring intentions. ;)

fact that he is right is the only thing that should matter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.