I ruin every game I play, brackets please

CHRISGG

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get enough of these points. It'll never get old seeing people post "Well, once I came 3rd on damage in a full duration Huttball game at level 20, so huh"

Man, i even had over 350k dmg in huttball with 100k healing and 4k objectives and score once. Huttball is retarded rangefest. I was talking about Alderaan.

Context is, u sux at lvl 50 and pretend to be gamebreaking, while your stats can be achieved by way lower lvls. Why exclude lvl50 from low lvls warzone, if even these low lvls can do same and better?

Post a screenshot of you doing 2.5x the next players damage in any Warzone. I'll even accept a loss.

Go.

OP is right, some WZ I play there is this lvl 50 assassin who is almost unstoppable. Firstly she runs around with 15.7k hp while I have around 12.4k. The damage and everything is supperior to mine. Every WZ she comes out on top. Saying a 50 is enough to determine the outcome of a game can be true if they play the objective and are decent players. But as always many good players will triumph over fewer.

At the end of the day there is no way you can argue that a Lvl 10-49 has a better advantage to a lvl 50 (if it's the same class considering class balance). The bolster system makes low levels viable but will never give them the same tools and advantages that a higher level has.

With the 1.0.1 patchnotes stating something like "Warzone completion reward decreased", i'm all in for brackets.

It sucks if you loose against 5 level 50 because your team conists of 7 player in the 10-30 range, while you're the only level 50 character.

Level 50 characters with champion pvp gear are a lot better then the scaling buff.

not going to repeat all that's been said but those who ask for brackets are looking for "fair as much as possible fight" - those that aren't are in the "but I like beating on new players and making them quit the game, therefore eventually leaving altogether and passing round rumours that PVP is broken so much eventually the subs drop and the game becomes bland and boring". At this point of the games infancy we need to intice people in rather than beat them endlessly over and over to make ourselves feel good about our lives.

Brackets please.

Edited by Gortz

Post a screenshot of you doing 2.5x the next players damage in any Warzone. I'll even accept a loss.

Go.

Nice proof that your whole post is just about your epeen. Now go ruin every game u play by your awesomeness, this discussion is pointless. Ppl who does PvP knows, your screens arnt special in any way.

Nothing wrong with the current system. Crying, pissing and moaning is just going to get this game changed for the worse. Do us all a favour and hush please I'm getting tired of threads complaing about pvp, balance, systems.

I've played tons of MMOs at launch and none have played as well as this game.

To the rest of you, please ignore crying kiddies and maybe they will go away.

Holy crap.. i cant even believe the replies to this post even from the first one. anyone that doesnt think the thread op is right has the insight of a catfish. or clearly is a lv 50 enjoying their win/kill rates at warzones and doesnt give a damn about population or the gameplay for others.

i level all my characters from lv 10-20 doing nothing but warzones, because i hate the following lv 10-16 planet and skipping it this way is only possible on the republic side. its amusing the op is talking about this on the republic side when 90% of the time is the other way around.

alot of people that roll republic do it so because the pvp que for imperials is absolutely garbage. these are the pvp focused people and wether you think "this is a pve game" or not is only relevant to your personal opinion, not to the server as a whole.

it takes about 3-4 lv 10-30 people to take down 1 lv 50, and 90% of the time in 3 of the servers i play, theres constantly 3-4 lv 40+ people in the oposing teams against nothing but ~lv20s. it is absolutely ridiculous that this game doesnt have at least a 20lv bracket for pvp. "bolster" only balances the game for people 10-35ish. after about 40, all the skills that are supposed to do at least 2k damage, will CRIT them for 1.2k damage (this is with the best gear at your level), while their skills crit you easily for 3.5-4k damage. even with 4 people it takes only 1 healer to make it absolutely impossible for that lv 50 to die. the only exception being snipers/gunslingers who have much less defensive options than any other class.

a single lv 50 bounty hunter will ruin the game for everyone else in the oposing faction immediately. there are so few lv 50s in the republic side, that the chances of an even match happen about 2 in every 10 games. in the pvp servers we are already losing ppl or having a hard time with "remaking players" in my guilds because the pvp is so stupidly imbalanced.

level Brackets are the only thing that will separate the people that think "level up first, pvp later" from everyone else who is actually trying to enjoy this game with added pvp early in the game.

Edited by GrabMyZerga

Holy crap.. i cant even believe the replies to this post even from the first one. anyone that doesnt think the thread op is right has the insight of a catfish. or clearly is a lv 50 enjoying their win/kill rates at warzones and doesnt give a damn about population or the gameplay for others.

i level all my characters from lv 10-20 doing nothing but warzones, because i hate the following lv 10-16 planet and skipping it this way is only possible on the republic side. its amusing the op is talking about this on the republic side when 90% of the time is the other way around.

alot of people that roll republic do it so because the pvp que for imperials is absolutely garbage. these are the pvp focused people and wether you think "this is a pve game" or not is only relevant to your personal opinion, not to the server as a whole.

it takes about 3-4 lv 10-30 people to take down 1 lv 50, and 90% of the time in 3 of the servers i play, theres constantly 3-4 lv 40+ people in the oposing teams against nothing but ~lv20s. it is absolutely ridiculous that this game doesnt have at least a 20lv bracket for pvp. "bolster" only balances the game for people 10-35ish. after about 40, all the skills that are supposed to do at least 2k damage, will CRIT them for 1.2k damage (this is with the best gear at your level), while their skills crit you easily for 3.5-4k damage. even with 4 people it takes only 1 healer to make it absolutely impossible for that lv 50 to die. the only exception being snipers/gunslingers who have much less defensive options than any other class.

a single lv 50 bounty hunter will ruin the game for everyone else in the oposing faction immediately. there are so few lv 50s in the republic side, that the chances of an even match happen about 2 in every 10 games. in the pvp servers we are already losing ppl or having a hard time with "remaking players" because the pvp is so stupidly imbalanced.

level Brackets are the only thing that will separate the people that think "level up first, pvp later" from everyone else who is actually trying to enjoy this game with added pvp early in the game.

Someone needs a hug because they're getting rolled by high level players. *HUGS*

Someone needs a hug because they're getting rolled by high level players. *HUGS*
Where is the point in BGs if you have no chance of winning at all?

It's a fact that Level 50 Character with 400 Expertise and anywhere from 14 to 18k HP is as good as 3 or 4 player of the 10-30 level range.

It's a fact that Level 50 Character with 400 Expertise and anywhere from 14 to 18k HP is as good as 3 or 4 player of the 10-30 level range.

We roll them all the time. We in turn get rolled. Get over it. Don't like getting owned in PVP then don't PVP. I can't wait for the crying about Shadows and Assassins camping dungoens to stop peeps completing quests on pvp servers. Going to have fun with those guys.

We roll them all the time. We in turn get rolled. Get over it. Don't like getting owned in PVP then don't PVP. I can't wait for the crying about Shadows and Assassins camping dungoens to stop peeps completing quests on pvp servers. Going to have fun with those guys.

"I can't wait for [something completely irrelevent]"

Nothing wrong with the current system. Crying, pissing and moaning is just going to get this game changed for the worse. Do us all a favour and hush please I'm getting tired of threads complaing about pvp, balance, systems.

I've played tons of MMOs at launch and none have played as well as this game.

To the rest of you, please ignore crying kiddies and maybe they will go away.

Oh yes indeed. God forbid that someone actually posts a concern in an effort to make the game more enjoyable for lower level players.

Do us all a favour and post constructive posts instead of bashing the OP.

+1

this covered everything in the original thread op post and what i posted

nothing to see here...just some kid trying to undercover brag

while this guy literally used his 2nd post ever just to troll

I am dismayed at the fact that more than half the people in this thread have completely missed the point, reacting violently to what they see as a threat to thier e-peen.

He's not bragging.

He's pointing out that level 50s are broken in PvP.

He's being an ******e (Jerk) about it, sure, but that just means he feels strongly about it - besides, everyone on these forums is an ******e (Jerk). Regardless of whether he's right or wrong, stop acting like threatened animals.

Edited by JaySwfit