I ruin every game I play, brackets please

CHRISGG

Personally, I don't care that on my server the Repbulic loses most of the time, but everytime I play PVP Warzones, the Repbulic loses 100% of the time. Now, I know I suck at PVP, but it is unfortanate that I can't complete daily quests because of this. Statistically speaking, 100% failure is a problem (and not with just me... though maybe)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, that's not really that impressive. I've been getting 2-300k dmg quite often and I've been PvPing since ~lvl 20. I think they'll eventually need to put 50s in their own bracket when people start to get PvP gear though. But for now it's fine.

This. Until 50s start getting expertise its not going to matter, even then they could just add a second bolster effect were lowbies get matched amounts of expertise.

Did you miss the part about there being a L50 only bracket?

Where did people get this idea? There isn't a level 50 only bracket. The only possibility of there being a level 50 only queue is the upcoming seperate rated queue, which won't do anything to stop 50's from queueing for the normal games.

50's need their own bracket. Bolster is nice and all, but it doesn't make it even. The people coming in here and saying you hit harder as a lowbie is just wrong. I'm a healer and I can survive for a little when a rogue (sorry I forgot the swtor term) gets on me, but a 50 grabs me by the nuts and destroys me. Plus they are much tankier.

This is a pretty basic concept. I don't know why they didn't add this in. We don't want to play against 50s and when a lot of us are 50 we won't want to be playing with lowbies.

If it wasn't like this ppl would be whining that their rushed lvl 50s have nobody to fight against. Not to mention lvl 50 players are killable ... it may be harder, but that's about it. Ppl shoud stop being obsessed with balancing everything.

Enemy is stronger ... who cares. If you can't stomach facing stronger enemy in PvP, don't PvP.

If it wasn't like this ppl would be whining that their rushed lvl 50s have nobody to fight against. Not to mention lvl 50 players are killable ... it may be harder, but that's about it. Ppl shoud stop being obsessed with balancing everything.

Enemy is stronger ... who cares. If you can't stomach facing stronger enemy in PvP, don't PvP.

"If it wasn't like this" - news flash, it is like this. Changes made in the future would not effect things currently, because in the future there would be more high level players.

You should stop queue'ing up for pvp if you think it's a problem.

You're the one who raced ahead to 50 and now you have to deal with it. If there were a lvl 50 bracket you'd be sitting there doing nothing with the couple other 50's.

So go ahead and do nothing.

You should stop queue'ing up for pvp if you think it's a problem.

You're the one who raced ahead to 50 and now you have to deal with it. If there were a lvl 50 bracket you'd be sitting there doing nothing with the couple other 50's.

So go ahead and do nothing.

Or I could keep queueing and ruining games which I will!

Level 50s do break PvP warzones. One group having a level 50 versus a group with noone into their 40s will have a very difficult time winning.

One group having multiple level 50s will absolutely own that warzone. The gear simply just doesn't exist for players that has all the extra stats like Expertise, Accuracy, ect. Bolster only boosts HP/damage and stats. And it doesn't boost it up to take into account a level 50 having full PvP gear.

Something will have to be done to keep it balanced. Either add in Brackets for the level 40s-50s, and change how bolster works to take into account how powerful a level 50 can be.

So then you came here to let everyone know that you levelled faster than others as has been previously said.

You could fix your so called problem yourself but choose to be a bully instead.

There's going to be a lvl 50 bracket when there are enough 50's. Right now there aren't. This post is pointless bragging.

So then you came here to let everyone know that you levelled faster than others as has been previously said.

You could fix your so called problem yourself but choose to be a bully instead.

There's going to be a lvl 50 bracket when there are enough 50's. Right now there aren't. This post is pointless bragging.

I love how you say "my problem." This is everyones problem and the only fix is on Biowares side.

So you want them to force you out of warzones and not be able to pvp at all until other people get to 50?

I fail the see the logic behind your train of thought. First i'm apparently meant to not play as a solution, now you're saying that not playing is a bad thing.

First of all. You're an evil, evil man faction:D

Secondly I agree. They really do need to balance the bracket system. Often I find myself being the only 40+ on my team a long with more than a few players who are under 20. I don't see the current system as being particularly fair towards those under 40 or 30.

Edited by ChipHazard

Level 50s do break PvP warzones. One group having a level 50 versus a group with noone into their 40s will have a very difficult time winning.

One group having multiple level 50s will absolutely own that warzone. The gear simply just doesn't exist for players that has all the extra stats like Expertise, Accuracy, ect. Bolster only boosts HP/damage and stats. And it doesn't boost it up to take into account a level 50 having full PvP gear.

Something will have to be done to keep it balanced. Either add in Brackets for the level 40s-50s, and change how bolster works to take into account how powerful a level 50 can be.

Agreed

Factor in gear, abilities, and skill points. A level 50 is 2-4x as powerful as a level 20 with bolstering. A common ground must be found.

I have to ask those of you who are so concerned with the ques. What servers are you playing on that you wait more than a minute or two to get into a que as it stands now.

Are you so worried about the instant gratification of getting into an instance the moment you que up that you would destroy the experience for others? If so, take note as you are currently the minority and the other side, those who want the bracketing, are becoming a growing majority.

Think about it this way. If you roll a new toon, do you want to have to wait until level 40+ to PvP in a warzone on a PvE server?

I know I don't. I love PvP warzones. Except when the other team rolls mine in 2 minutes and we get 1 kill a piece because of the massive gap due to equip, abilities, and skill points.

Try and say thats simply teamwork, when the team I typically play with had no issue whatsoever in rounds where the other team had 30-35's.

So you want them to force you out of warzones and not be able to pvp at all until other people get to 50?

He just want to show us how good he is. Meeting mostly noobs and not even close to 300k dmg isnt so imba at all. I had no probs doing over 200k dmg since lvl20.

Edited by DwaneDibbley

He just want to show us how good he is. Meeting mostly noobs and not even close to 300k dmg isnt so imba at all. I had no probs doing over 200k dmg since lvl20.

I can't get enough of these points. It'll never get old seeing people post "Well, once I came 3rd on damage in a full duration Huttball game at level 20, so huh"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.