The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hey Bioware I would gladly pay for....

Even more inventory space than what is currently available and more Cargo Hold Bays even beyond Bay 5.

For me coming up on 2 years both are always full of things I need to keep.

I'd pay real money for it if priced reasonably.

More space would be nice.

In the meantime, you can create an alt and use its inventory and cargo hold for extra storage space. You can't possibly have maxed out the inventories and cargo bays of 22 characters ;)

More space would be nice.

In the meantime, you can create an alt and use its inventory and cargo hold for extra storage space. You can't possibly have maxed out the inventories and cargo bays of 22 characters ;)

Well I don't want to mail stuff back and forth. That's a pain. But I do have 8 characters that have pretty darn near full inventories and cargo holds.

Well I don't want to mail stuff back and forth. That's a pain. But I do have 8 characters that have pretty darn near full inventories and cargo holds.

Then a Legacy Bank would be an even better idea.

And one that I cannot, for the life of me, understand why they haven't implemented yet.

Then a Legacy Bank would be an even better idea.

And one that I cannot, for the life of me, understand why they haven't implemented yet.

They won't implement it because we want it! It's the same with toggle hood!

Really, how hard can it be???

They won't implement it because we want it! It's the same with toggle hood!

Really, how hard can it be???

We do not speak of hood toggles 'round here. This is a very sore subject. We've been begging for one since launch, and the devs haven't prioritized it. It's still a sticky note, stuck behind a picture of 1980's Farrah Fawcett, pinned to a poster of Pacific Rim on the Wall of Crazy.

I wish they would make an server wide mats storage that can hold at least 200 of each crafting material.

Why make it server wide? Why not. Currently we are constantly mailing materials back and forth between our characters. Why not just make it server wide so all our characters, yes even Imperial and Republic, can use the materials?

As it is I have 5/5 on most of my characters and do not have inventory issues, but only because I off loaded a great deal of my crafting materials I was saving to make space.

The crafting material storage could easily be it's own inventory system separate of our banks. Anything over 200 of a material could easily take up bank space.