Boots: Display and Unify Color Issues after 2.4.1

Corsiero

This is rediculous. They've known about the issue for how long now and it's still not getting fixed? This bug is affecting multiple sets of boots across the trooper class, and it's apparently not a higher priority than a SINGLE shoulder piece (Sion's Shoulderpad or w/e)? *** kind of prioritizing is this?

Yeah, seriously. It's taking way too long to fix this. IF they fix this next week, it'll be three weeks that this bug has been active. It's pretty obvious that the recently added Galvanized Infantry armor set caused all this. Superfluous cartel market fluff shouldn't have had such a negative impact on so much existing gear. It shouldn't have happened in the first place. And it shouldn't take a month to fix it.

Yeah, seriously. It's taking way too long to fix this. IF they fix this next week, it'll be three weeks that this bug has been active. It's pretty obvious that the recently added Galvanized Infantry armor set caused all this. Superfluous cartel market fluff shouldn't have had such a negative impact on so much existing gear. It shouldn't have happened in the first place. And it shouldn't take a month to fix it.

Couldn't have said it better myself really.

Still no response from the devs. This is really starting to piss me off. This thread was merged from other threads and then moved into Bug Reports, where we can (conveniently) expect little to response from anyone regarding this issue. This is plain ridiculous.

Since it looked like they were close to fixing it many weeks ago, do you think it's possible that they thought they put the fix into one of the past two patches but really didn't? If it's possible to forget to put things into the patch notes that are really in a patch, it might be possible to forget to put something into a patch altogether.

I just wish I knew what was going on. It seems like communication has deteriorated somewhat lately, not just about this but about many other bugs and issues. It's like the devs are on holiday break or something but there's no holiday at the moment that I know of. Mandatory furlough perhaps? :confused:

Edited by LetoAtreidesII

• 1 month later...