Servers Available: Tomb of Freedon Nadd and The Red Eclipse

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

**Update: 7:25PM CDT: We are still investigating the server issues and do not have an ETA at this time. We'll keep you updated as we know more. Thank you.**

We are currently investigating issues that are affecting the Tomb of Freedon Nadd and The Red Eclipse servers, and we are working to make them available again as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and will update this thread when we have new information to share.

Thank you.

Edited by AmberGreen

Is it overly cynical of me to say that I can't imagine this would have been allowed to happen to the North American servers, especially at a weekend, and after a week of warning signs and complaints?

Also, I haven't read the Ts&Cs but I imagine there's some reason we won't get our subscribed days back if this isn't sorted really soon?

Not neccesarily every 5 minutes - but atleast an update on the downtime duration - Even though they don't have an ETA, they should still be able to predict, to some extend, for how long it will be down.

Difference between 1 hour and 3 days.

Not neccesarily every 5 minutes - but atleast an update on the downtime duration - Even though they don't have an ETA, they should still be able to predict, to some extend, for how long it will be down.

Difference between 1 hour and 3 days.

If they dont know what is wrong, they couldnt even begin to estimate any ETA's with any accuracy. It sounds like you want a guy picking a number arbitrarily out of a hat and then announcing that as fact.

It could be 5 minutes, it could be 2 hours, it could be 5 hours. All we can do as customers is wait, im sure they'll give us an update as soon as they have something.

Edited by PlacidDragon

If they dont know what is wrong, they couldnt even begin to estimate any ETA's with any accuracy. It sounds like you want a guy picking a number arbitrarily out of a hat and then announcing that as fact.

It could be 5 minutes, it could be 2 hours, it could be 5 hours. All we can do as customers is wait, im sure they'll give us an update as soon as they have something.

yeah and not fix the original problem for the servers to be so problematic,