2.4 PvE Enhancements Cheat Sheet

So as we all know, BIS Enhancements are hard to come by for PvE. Thus, token assignment isn't just for set-bonus for armors, but also for a getting those BIS enhancements. This is made harder, since the only Best in Slot (BIS) enhancement available from comms is Alacrity/Power/Endurance from Marauder legs.

Edit: This sheet is for 2.4 HM Token Gear items (HM Dread Fortress and palace). This doesn't necessarily apply to 72 token items and lower.

Thus, I made a cheat sheet for everyone that has the enhancements for each token item. This should help raid groups assign tokens, and help people make the most informed decision on how to spend them (for example, sorc DPS would actually be better getting the Assassin DPS offhand, since it gives the rare and needed Accuracy/Power/Endurance enhancement).

Note: I don't address armors and mods for the following reason: armors are all setup as expected, tank set armors are high endurance, DPS and Heals are all high main stat. Best in slot mods for heals and dps (mainstat/power) can be acquired by all classes except Strength users for 80 ultimate comms. Strength users have to spend a bit more to get (strength/power) mods. Tanking mods for comms unfortunately all suck, but all the token mods appeared BIS for tanks. That said, I didn't have room to address whether they were defense or absorb.

Please let me know if I have anything wrong. I will correct it quickly. Happy raiding!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AocmtBO8DmSddGFXVDg5SUd5OHE2S3NYcG5kdGFsb3c&usp=sharing

By the way, my personal analysis: hands kind of suck. Of the hand pieces, 3 are not BIS, only 1 is highly sought (meaning power/acc or power/surge), and 7 of the 16 are crit/alacrity, which is generally considered a bad enhancement. Only 3, three!, have power, and two of those are with alacrity. My suggestion: go for chest and legs, learn those HM bosses, and you'll get the most useful enhancements.

Boots also have a lot of accuracy crit.

I just updated this to make it more "pub-side" friendly. The enhancements are unchanged, but the labels should make you feel better. :)

Could be worth noting that unlike snipers, gunslingers can't use the barrel from a scoundrel offhand since it's specifically tied to shotguns. Thought I'd point it out since you encourage snipers to grab the operative knife.

Anywho, great work! :)

Edited by diadox

• 2 weeks later...
Could be worth noting that unlike snipers, gunslingers can't use the barrel from a scoundrel offhand since it's specifically tied to shotguns. Thought I'd point it out since you encourage snipers to grab the operative knife.

Anywho, great work! :)

This is reflected in the latest update.