World 1st 2k Ranked SoloQue Rating

DkSharktooth

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Smash Marauders. :rolleyes:

If someone can post pics on like a very "nonviable" spec; such as a Commando healer, Watchman Sent, then I'll be impressed.

Im at 1850 on a madness sorc/hybrid sorc, and ~1700 on a veng jugg.

I'm at 1690 on my mercenary. I swap between arsenal and bodyguard when I get bored with one or the other. As arsenal I usually unload as much burst into the focus target as I can before I get trained on. After that I pop my cd's and run screaming like a girl as my health bar disappears. As bodyguard I pretty much just end up tossing cc's as available and trying to kite and ward off my incoming demise for as long as possi ls and hope the dps on my team is killing someone.

1970 on my op healer. Can't carry teams nearly as well as I thought I'd be able to, cause no matter how long I keep my team up, my dps still has to kill the other team. I'm thinking its easiest to team carry as a dps, in the context of one player with many characters.

I'm at 1690 on my mercenary. I swap between arsenal and bodyguard when I get bored with one or the other. As arsenal I usually unload as much burst into the focus target as I can before I get trained on. After that I pop my cd's and run screaming like a girl as my health bar disappears. As bodyguard I pretty much just end up tossing cc's as available and trying to kite and ward off my incoming demise for as long as possi ls and hope the dps on my team is killing someone.

:D I'm a Gunnery Commando and yeah, what you describe is what usually goes down. I'm usually left alone just long enough on Round One that with another DPSer I melt a target very quickly: two insta cast Gravs, HiB, and Demo (especially if HiB or Demo crits). Then I start in on my Full Auto. Round Two...I just get pummeled...

I'm only on 1411 on my commando... Mostly because I've only played around 30-40 games, though :p

And getting in those pesky no healer rwz... I hate them, whoever has the most shadows/sentinels win. Damn you, Bioware!

I'm only on 1411 on my commando... Mostly because I've only played around 30-40 games, though :p

And getting in those pesky no healer rwz... I hate them, whoever has the most shadows/sentinels win. Damn you, Bioware!

1800 rated on my merc for solo que. 46 wins 9 losses. You have to go crazy rambo on someone and run like hell when focused electronet as soon as possible use all cooldowns.

Edited by DkSharktooth

1800 rated on my merc for solo que. 46 wins 9 losses. You have to go crazy rambo on someone and run like hell when focused electronet as soon as possible use all cooldowns.

I know, but 80% of the players in the rwz's are great... And playing either pt hybrid, op healer, marauder smash, jugg tank or shadow infl.

But I'll go John Rambo on it tommorow :p

Thanks. I'm a fan of Reckful's stream. Do you know what happened to him? He doesn't stream as much since he joined the gaming house for some reason.

He's been streaming Hearthstone lately to prep for Blizzcon tournament for the game.

1970 on my op healer. Can't carry teams nearly as well as I thought I'd be able to, cause no matter how long I keep my team up, my dps still has to kill the other team. I'm thinking its easiest to team carry as a dps, in the context of one player with many characters.

I agree this is probably the most frustrating aspect of healing. It's like being a goalie, you can get a shutout but someone else has to score in order for you to get a win :(

Heya guys. As of this morning, - 3885 soloregstar operative (~2300 derp smash Mara)

http://i.imgur.com/kXyspcS.jpg

See you guys in there! And yes I'm a 1243 team noob =)

Dam your server still has ques is the most amazing part. I couldn't get that if I tried just bc pot5 ques are dead.

Edited by DkSharktooth