Oh, Baron Deathmark......

UltimateKrucible

Sigh. Sorry BW. I really liked this guy in Hutball .... but can we get rid of him for arenas?

I think its just the fact that arenas are so short but I'm already sick to the back teeth with his repetitive phrases ...

The other night a tense fight ended with us downing the last 3 imps in quick succession .... only for BD to bark out "Looks like its a bad day for the Rotworms! ...... Looks like its a bad day for the Rotworms ..... Looks like it's a bad day for the Rotworms!!!". We get the point .... it was a bad day for the Rotworms.

And does he have to be so sarcastic? XXXXX team"has been HUMILIATED"... even when it's come down to a one on one duel.....

Sorry, he;s got to go.

Sigh. Sorry BW. I really liked this guy in Hutball .... but can we get rid of him for arenas?

I think its just the fact that arenas are so short but I'm already sick to the back teeth with his repetitive phrases ...

The other night a tense fight ended with us downing the last 3 imps in quick succession .... only for BD to bark out "Looks like its a bad day for the Rotworms! ...... Looks like its a bad day for the Rotworms ..... Looks like it's a bad day for the Rotworms!!!". We get the point .... it was a bad day for the Rotworms.

And does he have to be so sarcastic? XXXXX team"has been HUMILIATED"... even when it's come down to a one on one duel.....

Sorry, he;s got to go.

This made me chuckle haha. I've been complaining about him since the start of arenas on the PTS. I really don't think we need a nonfactor announcer ''talking trash'' to the 2 teams playing. Its really just obnoxious. And like you said its repetitious, especially considering the short duration and constant queue pops for arenas.

He really needs to S.T.F.U.

This made me chuckle haha. I've been complaining about him since the start of arenas on the PTS. I really don't think we need a nonfactor announcer ''talking trash'' to the 2 teams playing. Its really just obnoxious. And like you said its repetitious, especially considering the short duration and constant queue pops for arenas.

He really needs to S.T.F.U.

Agreed. This made me LOL. :p

I don't mind him for Huttball, but for Arenas he's just not appropriate for the setting. Maybe they should have gotten another Giradda assistant.