"j.m.d"

JonnyMadDog

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of yaz comments truly are cause for losin fayth in the humn race srsly, it's pathetyc, ey have no disorder's or illnesses, just simple preferences, as all of yaz do and ey respect those who have their own, and expect the sam, interesting how some gilds, such as ones yal may be in, preech being "respectful, tolerant plaers" then see some similar comments by their own membrs to mself, like "oh except to em", don't be a hypocrit, it's amazin how mnany grammr nazes there are who trol mself and othrs, yet DON'T EVEN USE IT impeccably emselvs! Just came to set the record straight am not a trol nor mentlly ill and just lfgs, fun, and some rare items, the end. Again, to any that have been supportive thruout past 2 yrs, thx again.

As much as I would love to ignore him, he's simply just too entertaining to pass up. Idiocy and obvious trolling aside, he makes the fleet a little bit more fun to hang out at.

JMD is an average player, with admittedly, below average gear. His biggest problem is he's a DPS who thinks he's a tank. I've grouped with worse players, but I won't group with him.

His typing makes me feeling like neurons are dying, so I ignore him, and go about my business. No need to call him out in gen chat. If people ignore him, he'll eventually go away. (One would hope)

Srsly, eph off, most of yr posts r pathetyc, ey am NOT a trol/t-rol at all, ey take no pleasure in any anoyance of othrs, and am reporting yr neg. posts, just like ey will continue to report those who haras mself n othrs and spam their neg. buls- daili/nytly to said parties. Also, the more yaz do this, it only drives mself further to keep plaeing, and plaeing the way ey want at that, as evryone else does but none egt nearly the sh- ey do, ey did all this, mey preferences to avoid the buls-, early on with the whispring only, but figured yal win should ey do that and it' not efficient or effective at all, am not scared, am NOT leaving the gam with this treatment, will maybe be nice and help mself gear up to be among the best get all this stuff/acheivs/collections/wrld firsts THEN when at a comfortable stopping point will leave, as ey have such a heavy backlog of media to get into and daili activities that have been neglected cause of this, but am not givin up, ey spent too much time n money here to be anythign less then of the best with all evrything, want mself gone? Help mself. Again, there's no difference between mey preferences and those of othrs who get ridiculed for theirs and don't stop, ey'm not succumbn to terorism, ey realize mey preferences MAY allow a slight more opportunity to be attakd but none rly more then the next persn, trol will b trols, should b proud am persevering and paleing the way ey want to, and they HAVE CHOICES, ey'm NOT forcing em with mind control or being at guhnpoint to insult mself with all this neg. feedback, they do it, it's like being attakd, and the attakrs not just blamin the vicitim for bein attakd but the community is startin to as well. Can't read it? "Move along."(and most of it IS readable).

Also, Ey DO know how to pllae mey chr, ey'm not a tnker, ey'm Vig (primarily)/deeps JK GRD, ey do sometimes tnk/ot fps (particularly the lvl 50 hmode ones that a tnker that was queeud up for isn't geared enuff/performign well enuff, so ey take over) or sometiems in wzones, depending wat am doing in a given one, will switch between forms. Who says ey pale it liek a tnker? Ey have a tendancy to jump in first yes, bahd habit, but not in 55 op content, only if it's trash/easier to manage having a deeps go in first content, that's all.

To reiterate, in a shorter way, ey'm just a JK GRD deeps tryn to have fun, be among the best, has persnal speln preferences that aren't hard to make out, and am LF any n all top tier gilds (pv E/ops/wrld first doing/Rep side) to inv mself to run with em as an honorary membr w/o having to dwnload mox/some counter, b recorded, unless wrld first nitmode clr or secret bos dwning, and actaully join their gild, also am LF rare/discontinued items to buy. Plz PM yr servr/side/chr or tspeak/vocieovr info for a verbal interview for yr gild running slot.

oddly enough, i was able to read it.

what caught my eye was "why he types" incomplete words and phrases. in his own JMD way he's clearly states that it's RP. RPing to take his mind off of IRL.

do what you want, all this time i thought you were just trolling.

must be a rough IRL to delve that deeply into the character though. more power to ya.

Edited by leijae

what caught my eye was "why he types" incomplete words and phrases. in his own JMD way he's clearly states that it's RP. RPing to take his mind off of IRL.

must be a rough IRL to delve that deeply into the character though. more power to ya.

There was (and maybe still is) a guy in the DDO forums who always posted in a similar "in character" sort of way. It's amusing the first time. After that, it's boring (unless we are talking about IC RP forums). Schtick gets old.

people TALK with an accent. you don't TYPE with one.

i suppose i c..cc.c..c.ou..c..c..couc...could s.s.s.ssss..ttt.sss.ttt..u.sssttt.uuttt.teer doesn't mean I should

Stuttering is sign of social anxiety. and people that stutter can actually type quite well and you would never know they do so. but typing it out just makes it completely unintelligible, and personally find it repulsive.

Thanks for the nicer reply a couple above, but to the neg. ones, that's not true, ey'm not typn "with an accent", ey simply don't wanna typ certain select words out correctly, some have mroe of a reason behind the mispeln then others, some r just shortenings or typos, that's it, nothing to be repulsed about except yr own intolerable selvs. Am LF top tier gidls to run with n do wrld firsts and for any skip tracr crates, packs, ambassadr hovrchairs,, and model dominyon n supremacee fighters, and any other discontinued/rare items one may want to sell. PM yr servr/chr name/gild name/any tspeak/etc. voiceovr info/details/etc. if interested in any of these endeavors, and thansk for readn again.

No, to the post directly above, it's not unimportant and shouldn't b ignord, when rly want info or not, if ey needa typ a word to form a sentenc/get it across better, but it's of ones ey have a prob with typn in chat, ey'll still mispel it. Ey'm not troln, srsly enuff of yr libel. Plz PM if got a gild wanna run with mself/items to sell. Thanks for readn. Edited by JonnyMadDog
Correct some typos