****Official PVE Progression V3****

Airam

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A'jantis still has the old TfB and SV stuff. It's all saved off in a text file. The problem is that the swtor forum software refuses to save the post in its full form. She says in the OP that she'll be restoring the full TfB/SV listing once things are fixed.

In other words: You do not have to repost your TfB/SV information (unless you haven't yet posted it to this thread). If you already posted your TfB/SV data, then A'jantis has it.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

And, would just like to throw in, we had a mechanics bug that we /stuck'd instead of taking advantage of so we could try and pass off a progression kill. Legit kills only in PV.

The Dread Masters are going insane and since we're an rp server, it's valid that he's gone lala and forgotten how to mechanics.

That said, proper kills in Proper Villains. Felt so warm and fuzzy when we all /stuck'd

And, would just like to throw in, we had a mechanics bug that we /stuck'd instead of taking advantage of so we could try and pass off a progression kill. Legit kills only in PV.

Thanks.

First off, if you really felt that way about our Calphayus kill last week, you should have killed it before we did this week. The fact is that, even if you discount our kill last week, we still got the server first clear. In other words, this whole argument is now moot. Whether you count last week's kill as progression or not, the results are still the same. At this point, bringing it up is just being petty for the sake of pettiness.

Second, this is completely unnecessary and uncalled-for drama. It's fostering bad feelings between our two guilds, and it's not making you personally appear in the most mature light. It's in the past now. Let's all just walk away.

Please do not take offense to their chiding. There is no animosity between us nor would I like there to be. Like you said, its a moot point. I apologize for the catty remarks so long as both sides (from now on) refrain from them.

This game has always been buggy. It is what it is. Within our small pond of a PVE community on The Ebon Hawk, we should be working to help each other out, not start wars with each other. Progression is not a race.

Edited by sofiebear

CS

5/5 SM DF now

4/5 SM DP tonight

Grats guys! I updated. Do you have a screenshot of when you did DF (I think GJO at least did it tonight)? I can put you higher on the list if you have one, no biggie if not.