5 v 4 arena match... o.O

KillaDeuce

I've had two of those so far, the first, my team ended up with five people. I was the operative healer, and my teammates were, I **** you not, 4 smash marauders. :D

The second time it happened to the other team, but we still prevailed in the first round, and then one of them quit and we won the second round. Quite lucky, I'll admit.

Never been at 5x4 and no screenshots here but often 3 x 4 cause of leavers and nothing u can do, there is no replacement system.

Bioware spend on that unbalanced buggy system so much time?

p.s. game saves your screenshots at "Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots" just press "Print Screen" button. Is it so hard?

I've had two of those so far, the first, my team ended up with five people. I was the operative healer, and my teammates were, I **** you not, 4 smash marauders. :D

The second time it happened to the other team, but we still prevailed in the first round, and then one of them quit and we won the second round. Quite lucky, I'll admit.

Yeah! One of the smash marauders was me. I informed the other team of what they were to encounter and got branded a hacker for it!

-K'varr

Sadly my screenshot did not take. But no joke. Very first Arena played and it's 5 v 4.

Ha Ha, that was probably me. Because it only happened once yesterday that I've seen. I actually qued for an Arena, left q and immediately qued for a WZ. Instead of being placed in a WZ I was placed in a Arena. And after we won, I only got 140 regular coms, and got not credit for the victory. Did this happen in the late After noon yesterday, in the Arena that has the Platform on the top?

• 1 year later...

When are you guys going to give up? BIOWARE DOES NOT CARE ABOuT PVP :rak_04: :rak_04: :rak_04:

:rak_03: :rak_03: :rak_03: :rak_03: :rak_03:

Even with their so called threats towards arena trolls. I still see my dedicated arena troll rollin with his level 50 green gear. We report him daily, and he still laughs in our face.

This game is barely kicking with the 12xp boost.

Face it bioware only can understand one thing in video games. STORY. IMO story only games is not shared as a priority in the MMO community.

Edited by COOKIESNOMNOMNOM