So how does the Hybrid perform in 2.4?

TACeMossie

Cause I noticed HiB is about 20% more powerful now, something they didn't test in PTS.

So how much does this bring up the Hybrid? Is it about the same, better or worse than before?

Also I was disappointed Assault Plastique is only 2.5% better, so Full Assault isn't good yet (except maybe PvP).

Pyro is... bad. I love it, but it's bad. Like... bad. Played 20+ Arenas today with my team, and only won once with Pyro (Used it thrice). It's got like, no burst. And no damage. AP is much better. I run in Ion Cell with AP so I can guard our other DPS. Works well, we'd be undefeated if we were geared more though.

Pyro is... bad. I love it, but it's bad. Like... bad. Played 20+ Arenas today with my team, and only won once with Pyro (Used it thrice). It's got like, no burst. And no damage. AP is much better. I run in Ion Cell with AP so I can guard our other DPS. Works well, we'd be undefeated if we were geared more though.

Learn to stack for burst. Pyro is excellent; I am tearing solo ranked to bits often getting the most deathblows.

• 2 weeks later...