Hahahahah

maverickmatt

LOL Raansu says I should be ignored, when something like this is posted.

Pfft... Carrying accuracy on a Combat Sent...:rolleyes:

dude your answer just prove how horrible and bad you are and you know why? bioware itself said how important accuracy would be on patch 2.0 and your comments show clearly you are a smasher or go figure what other class or then when you claim play carnage but you are a liar saying such thing like no accuracy at all.

Anyway arguing with you was proved a waste of time, everyone complain smash and sent defense skills and you come with: give GBTF to smash? you are so brilliant that bw should hire you as a developer... this people honestly go understand them...

Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude your answer just prove how horrible and bad you are and you know why? bioware itself said how important accuracy would be on patch 2.0 and your comments show clearly you are a smasher or go figure what other class or then when you claim play carnage but you are a liar saying such thing like no accuracy at all.

Anyway arguing with you was proved a waste of time, everyone complain smash and sent defense skills and you come with: give GBTF to smash? you are so brilliant that bw should hire you as a developer... this people honestly go understand them...

Screams don't hit that hard unless you play Carnage, so cool story...

Plus....

You carry accuracy on your Combat Sent! Your opinion is now invalid..

Now sit back while every other Combat Sent points and laughs at you....

roflmao....

Full Power Surge is the recommended build for most of the DPS classes in PvP. Also, you do realize that the devs said Alacrity would be important for non healer classes too.

Full Power Surge is the recommended build for most of the DPS classes in PvP. Also, you do realize that the devs said Alacrity would be important for non healer classes too.

and accuracy too i would wish have the post to trow this genius who claim such barbaric thing.

Accuracy for tank? yes useless now for dps specially combat sent?

But like i said is waste of time arguing with that gentleman, ofc if anyone who who play combat and can show if that idiotic claim is wrong would be nice, since combat is full melee and only BS is force tack having more than 105 accuracy on force tab.. yes because is so lovely see you accuracy low and fail you melee atck...

Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

and accuracy too i would wish have the post to trow this genius who claim such barbaric thing.

Accuracy for tank? yes useless now for dps specially combat sent?

But like i said is waste of time arguing with that gentleman, ofc if anyone who who play combat and can show if that idiotic claim is wrong would be nice, since combat is full melee and only BS is force tack having more than 105 accuracy on force tab.. yes because is so lovely see you accuracy low and fail you melee atck...

There is no argument. Carrying accuracy is bad, especially for a spec that has...

Surprise...... Accuracy talents in order to progress in the tree itself. YOU ARE THE LAST CLASS THAT SHOULD BE CARRYING ACCURACY ON GEAR.

No wonder you think Combat is underpowered.. You are not even geared correctly...:rolleyes:

Edited by L-RANDLE

There is no argument. Carrying accuracy is bad, especially for a spec that has...

Surprise...... Accuracy talents in order to progress in the tree itself. YOU ARE THE LAST CLASS THAT SHOULD BE CARRYING ACCURACY ON GEAR.

No wonder you think Combat is underpowered.. You are not even geared correctly...:rolleyes:

You think have all the reason when all your suggestions are simply proof how wrong you are but lest put this way why not ask to the class representative his opinion? period because you are not here to defend a class but clear to kill it and make only a single spec viable, anyway have nothing more to argue with someone like you, you are pointless, i just hope once they nerf the class people say thanks to genius like you since you are fighting witch all teeth s and claws :)

You think have all the reason when all your suggestions are simply proof how wrong you are but lest put this way why not ask to the class representative his opinion? period because you are not here to defend a class but clear to kill it and make only a single spec viable, anyway have nothing more to argue with someone like you, you are pointless, i just hope once they nerf the class people say thanks to genius like you since you are fighting witch all teeth s and claws :)

Just stop...

I fight tooth and nails when people are obviously wrong and idiotic. You cant even comprehend why carrying accuracy has always been moot.

Tell me, what is your melee accuracy if you carry zero accuracy on your gear?

Just stop...

I fight tooth and nails when people are obviously wrong and idiotic. You cant even comprehend why carrying accuracy has always been moot.

Tell me, what is your melee accuracy if you carry zero accuracy on your gear?

If you don't carry at least 105% accuracy and I would even say 110% since sage/sorc got 10% base defense and most of the class got a 5% accuracy debuff, you are the one doing it wrong as a near 100% white damage spec...

You can get at max 6% increased accuracy from talents and you are forced to get 4% in order to progress in combat spec.

That means you get between 99 and 101% accuracy. You are missing between 4 and 11% accuracy to be at maximum capability.

You are the one being wrong and idiotic here.

To stay on topic, sentinel/marauder will be getting their DCD nerf they deserved. As for smash dps, they don't need to nerf it. Simply to revamp it to spread the damage around other abilities rather then being one huge AE auto crit.

Edited by snaplemouton

If you don't carry at least 105% accuracy and I would even say 110% since sage/sorc got 10% base defense and most of the class got a 5% accuracy debuff, you are the one doing it wrong as a near 100% white damage spec...

You can get at max 6% increased accuracy from talents and you are forced to get 4% in order to progress in combat spec.

That means you get between 99 and 101% accuracy. You are missing between 4 and 11% accuracy to be at maximum capability.

To stay on topic, sentinel/marauder will be getting their DCD nerf they deserved. As for smash dps, they don't need to nerf it. Simply to revamp it to spread the damage around other abilities rather then being one huge AE auto crit.

to nerf the defense they too need nerf sniper, that clas is no joke with the amount of burst they have and still have everything to keep escape and shooting you until you are dead, i don't say is imp to a sniper but is almost.

But comparing survival from other trees to focus sorry no offense but the differences on focus speak for them self's.

In a less offensive way, what he means is that your getting 3% accuracy out of your tree, and I assume have your companions all maxed so you get another 1% accuracy there.

Adding that up you have 94% accuracy without any accuracy on gear. That's a 1% difference from the 95% ideal. But 1% is small enough that for the practical purposes of PvP you can assume it to be enough and forsake accuracy on your gear to get surge which would be a much much greater damage increase

The difference between 100% and 96% on "chance to hit" is moot. With the exceptions of tanks that might carry defense, or being debuffed (which also makes the difference moot because the debuff is significantly higher), the likelyhood of missing is slim to none...

to nerf the defense they too need nerf sniper, that clas is no joke with the amount of burst they have and still have everything to keep escape and shooting you until you are dead, i don't say is imp to a sniper but is almost.

But comparing survival from other trees to focus sorry no offense but the differences on focus speak for them self's.

I don't know why you talk about slinger/sniper... but the devs said the same for slinger and sniper as they said for sentinel/marauder. They have too powerful defensive for the amount of damage they have.

And it doesn't matter the tree... sentinel/marauder DCD are too strong for the amount of pressure they can make. They shouldn't be harder to kill then a Vengeance Jugg since are meant to do more damage.

105%?! 110%!? do you even realize that in order to do that you would have to stack accuracy high enhancements on every single piece of gear you have?

if you hit 95% accuracy your in a perfect spot, gearing at all for that RNG chance is pointless, particularly since every point between 95% and 100% is entirely useless and higher than that the DR curve is ridiculously heavy to the point that its not worth it.

Yes 110% accuracy means you will never ever miss, but all your guaranteed hits are all going to hit like wet noodles.

You should never gear for that small chance of a dodge, because 95% of your attacks are going to hit, so dropping the damage delt by 95% of your attacks is not worth hitting an extra 5% of the time

The difference between 100% and 96% on "chance to hit" is moot. With the exceptions of tanks that might carry defense, or being debuffed (which also makes the difference moot because the debuff is significantly higher), the likelyhood of missing is slim to none...

I mixed up my numbers anyways.

You start with 90% accuracy against 5% base defense chance and 10% chance for sage/sorc.

You can get up to 6% accuracy from talents with an additional 1% from companion like the other poster said.

That's 97%. You want at least 105% accuracy and at most 110% accuracy. 105% being 100% chance to hit against target without defense chance increase that arn't sage/sorc and no accuracy debuff on you. 110% being 100% chance to hit against target with either 10% defense chance or 5% defense chance and an accuracy debuff on you.

I'd say staying between 105 and 110% for combat is always the best. And I personally prefer 105% on a near pure white damage class just because of how missing an ability can severely cripple you and 105% is the safe bet without asking for too much lost on other stats.

So at most you get 97%. You got 3% chance to miss and 5% chance to be dodged. That's a very high chance to loose an entire attack.

You need some accuracy to get at least 105%.

Edited by snaplemouton

105%?! 110%!? do you even realize that in order to do that you would have to stack accuracy high enhancements on every single piece of gear you have?

if you hit 95% accuracy your in a perfect spot, gearing at all for that RNG chance is pointless, particularly since every point between 95% and 100% is entirely useless and higher than that the DR curve is ridiculously heavy to the point that its not worth it.

Yes 110% accuracy means you will never ever miss, but all your guaranteed hits are all going to hit like wet noodles.

You should never gear for that small chance of a dodge, because 95% of your attacks are going to hit, so dropping the damage delt by 95% of your attacks is not worth hitting an extra 5% of the time

95% is 5% miss + 5% or higher chance to get dodged.

It's not a small chance.

If you play a knight/warrior, you should have seen more then often your leap not root a non-immune to root target if you arn't at at least 105% accuracy.

And missing a leap root is more then just a slight DPS decrease. No amount of surge can counter the time lost on running after your target because he is out of range for your slow since you didn't root him on the leap.

Edited by snaplemouton

I mixed up my numbers anyways.

You start with 90% accuracy against 5% base defense chance and 10% chance for sage/sorc.

You can get up to 6% accuracy from talents with an additional 1% from companion like the other poster said.

That's 97%. You want at least 105% accuracy and at most 110% accuracy. 105% being 100% chance to hit against target without defense chance increase that arn't sage/sorc and no accuracy debuff on you. 110% being 100% chance to hit against target with either 10% defense chance or 5% defense chance and an accuracy debuff on you.

I'd say staying between 105 and 110% for combat is always the best. And I personally prefer 105% on a near pure white damage class just because of how missing an ability can severely cripple you and 105% is the safe bet without asking for too much lost on other stats.

So at most you get 97%. You got 3% chance to miss and 5% chance to be dodged. That's a very high chance to loose an entire attack.

You need some accuracy to get at least 105%.

This isn't a training dummy or a raid that 5% chance can be ignore because of the chance is so tiny and taking enough accuracy to offset it complexly kills how much surge you have which means you kill your burst

I don't know why you talk about slinger/sniper... but the devs said the same for slinger and sniper as they said for sentinel/marauder. They have too powerful defensive for the amount of damage they have.

And it doesn't matter the tree... sentinel/marauder DCD are too strong for the amount of pressure they can make. They shouldn't be harder to kill then a Vengeance Jugg since are meant to do more damage.

lets just wait then, am just saying there are other trees that require more defense like combat, we cant ignore what tree is really god mode, 45 cd secs GBTF? and coasting only 25% current health? forgive me but focus make 2 of his defenses be simply even greater, and if you have a healer and i don't even mean a pocket one, then hell ye almost a god... you know combat skill saber screen is for range and melee defense increase but have Zero damage reduction, defense increase isn't so good as damage reduction, not with the amount they are giving.

This isn't a training dummy or a raid that 5% chance can be ignore because of the chance is so tiny and taking enough accuracy to offset it complexly kills how much surge you have which means you kill your burst

You seems to forget accuracy doesn't only affect damage but the effect the abilities got. And force leap root is part of this. Missing it is not an option.

I don't know why some people are happy with this. The only ones who seem to be overly excited are the ones who stand in big groups and die to orbital strikes, smashes and every other aoe. It's not going to make people play better. The ones crying now will move on to something else to whine about. All of these aoes are beyond easy to avoid. The only defensive cooldown worth worrying about only lasts a couple seconds and you only need to stay 5 meters away until it wears off.

I know some smart@ss will see my sig and say I only play the op classes, but I have 1 of each class. My opinion doesn't change on what I play. The only thing that changes is the tactics. I actually have more fun on my concealment op or scrapper scoundrel in pvp. On them I can basically 3-4 shot everyone and not have to worry about build up. I also get to pick and choose when, where, and who to engage. I don't have to worry about dots, cc, or focus fire until I let the other team see me.

TLDR; nerfing another class doesn't make you suck any less

Edited by Thaelcron

95% is 5% miss + 5% or higher chance to get dodged.

No you have the mechanic wrong. Defense and miss are in the same roll.

You have 91% accuracy your target has 5% defense.

So you have a 915 chance to hit, a 4% chance to miss and a 5% chance for the target to dodge.

So if your under 95% accuracy your chance to not hit is the same as 100 - accuracy

If 95%<accuracy<100% then your chance to hit is 95% because of the defense offset.

If your accuracy + target's defense > 100% than you have a 0% chance to miss but as long as accuracy < defense + 100 there is a small chance for a dodge.

It's not a small chance.

If you play a knight/warrior, you should have seen more then often your leap not root a non-immune to root target if you arn't at at least 105% accuracy.

And missing a leap root is more then just a slight DPS decrease. No amount of surge can counter the time lost on running after your target because he is out of range for your slow since you didn't root him on the leap.

Last I checked only obliterate is a melee attack, charge I believe is force, meaning its not going to miss, unless you have the sniper's smoke grenade on you

You seems to forget accuracy doesn't only affect damage but the effect the abilities got. And force leap root is part of this. Missing it is not an option.

Accuracy is chance to hit, it does nothing else for your attacks period

This.

This what?

My point is perfectly valid.

Force leap can be dodged.

Getting dodged on force leap is a far bigger DPS lost then any amount of surge.

No wonder every freaking knight/warrior complains about scoundrel/operative healers. They play the only class without a non-channeled hard stun and don't get the accuracy needed to root their target.