HK-51 Watchtower Customization

AshlaBoga

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to love how fast the Christmas Tauntaun got a response...

Its really quite sad how bad CS is, unless of course its related to the CM, in which case you're blown away by how quickly and efficiently they respond. However when it comes to things that you can't just spend X amount of dollars on, they'll get to it... sometime in the next year or 2, well maybe not at all.

This is after all Barbie Wars: The Cartel Republic

Edited by TrillOG-

Its really quite sad how bad CS is, unless of course its related to the CM, in which case you're blown away by how quickly and efficiently they respond. However when it comes to things that you can't just spend X amount of dollars on, they'll get to it... sometime in the next year or 2, well maybe not at all.

This is after all Barbie Wars: The Cartel Republic

Barbie Wars?

I think Barbie had less revealing outfits:p

More importantly, it was taken away without any notice, explanation, or alternative.

and that is why most of the posters here just want a simple answer from the devs. They answered for the Christmas Tauntaun, why can't they do the same for HK ? :sul_default:

Love that armor too!

Tried to find the dulfy.net photo of him but I can't seem to find it anymore. Was originally going to get the HK-51 skin from the bounty hunter event, but I don't have1mil cr to spare.. :(

Almost no one does.

They REALLY need to lower or halve prices all round especially Treek.

Almost no one does.

They REALLY need to lower or halve prices all round especially Treek.

Given how many people on my (relatively) small server have Treek, I suspect that 1M is little.

1.5M would have been a better price for Treek.