HK-51 Watchtower Customization

AshlaBoga

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon mods...we know you can see this. Act like a responsible community team and give your playerbase a response.

to be fair, you're two posts away. First, the "I'll definitely look into this and see what the designer's intent is!" and then 4 weeks of waiting because it didn't get asked in the meetings. There is no second post unless someone mentions it in a livestream or cantina event.

I grow tired of asking this so it will be the last time. Where is the HK customization?

We the paying community demand a response from the devs.

The lack of responses for non-cartel issues is another reason why Star Citizen won me over recently. I'd still like a response though, we be cool to have an excuse to even get in the game other than to help guild members out (which I love doing, but that isn't enough to make me really want to log...).

So there is a thread, started today, asking where the dewback mounts are? Noticed it as the first item in the dev tracker and Eric has responded to it already. Yet this thread now 13 pages long and started umpteen weeks ago still has no response. Maybe if the new hk skin came with a my little pony mount we would get a response.