HK-51 Watchtower Customization

AshlaBoga

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many people liked and want it so they decided not to make it available by actually playing the game and decided it would be much more profitable to go on the Cartel Market. What else?

Except it's not in the new pack.

They probably just bugged it somehow.

I want an answer!

Except it's not in the new pack.

They probably just bugged it somehow.

I want an answer!

Who knows why it was taken out literally the last minute; IF there was a bug I'd be 100% ok with it until they put it back in....but we haven't been told anything and left in the dark. That is why this is such a piss poor decision for BW to act as if it never existed... a lot of people wanted this (and some people solely this HK skin).

Maybe they'll do it like their other recurring events and rep:

At some point, add something people really want, but make them have to do the quests all over again even though they already reached legend.

Gree: they added the blue sphere for 48 components the 2nd or 3rd time the event came around.

Gree: added achivements after the 4th or 5th time the event came around (estimating, not really sure anymore)

CZ-198 - added achivements about 2 months after it came out, many maxed rep after 6 weeks.

Bounty Event: added a new speeder the 3rd (4th?) time around, have to run 50 more quests to get a mount, 15 to get a pet.

Oricon: probably add some kind a quest token, then make the HK customizations, some new speeders, pets, and other items exchangeable for the new quest tokens.